ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Edinburgh

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

splashing

NCS Edinburgh

Post by splashing » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi All,

Please i have two questions . i plan to apply for naturalisation via NCS in Jan 2014

First question - When is the earliest time to book at NCS edinburgh as i live in edinburgh. i plan to book any time from Jan 12th.

2nd question - can pple who have used ncs edinburgh shed more light on how to contact and book appointment. i try calling ncs edinburgh and no one to speak to. all they said was leave my name and nos and they will conatct me which i have not heard from them.

Thanks for your help

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: NCS Edinburgh

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:08 pm

splashing wrote:Hi All,

Please i have two questions . i plan to apply for naturalisation via NCS in Jan 2014

First question - When is the earliest time to book at NCS edinburgh as i live in edinburgh. i plan to book any time from Jan 12th.

2nd question - can pple who have used ncs edinburgh shed more light on how to contact and book appointment. i try calling ncs edinburgh and no one to speak to. all they said was leave my name and nos and they will conatct me which i have not heard from them.

Thanks for your help
How to book an appointment wrote: Contact our Checking Service team to book an appointment. This is essential as you cannot be seen without an appointment.
When you telephone to make a booking you will be asked several questions to determine that you are entitled to apply for citizenship and that you have the necessary documents ready to bring along with you.
To book an appointment with the Nationality Checking Service, please call us on 0131 529 2614 or alternatively download and complete our enquiry form and send to:
The Nationality Checking Service
Lothian Chambers
59 - 63 George IV Bridge
Edinburgh
EH1 1RN
Please note you will be asked for the Checking Service fee when you book your appointment. This fee is in addition to the Home Office fee.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

splashing

Post by splashing » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks Damanisshallo.

Like i said i have called the same nos but on one to speak to me. all they said leave ur name and nos and they will get back to me.

did u book through NCS Edinburgh?

Damanisshallo wrote:
splashing wrote:Hi All,

Thanks for your help
How to book an appointment wrote: Contact our Checking Service team to book an appointment. This is essential as you cannot be seen without an appointment.
When you telephone to make a booking you will be asked several questions to determine that you are entitled to apply for citizenship and that you have the necessary documents ready to bring along with you.
To book an appointment with the Nationality Checking Service, please call us on 0131 529 2614 or alternatively download and complete our enquiry form and send to:
The Nationality Checking Service
Lothian Chambers
59 - 63 George IV Bridge
Edinburgh
EH1 1RN
Please note you will be asked for the Checking Service fee when you book your appointment. This fee is in addition to the Home Office fee.

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:33 pm

splashing wrote:Thanks Damanisshallo.

Like i said i have called the same nos but on one to speak to me. all they said leave ur name and nos and they will get back to me.

did u book through NCS Edinburgh?
No, I live in South. Why not fill in this Enquiry Form or alternatively call 0845 010 5200
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

iDoctor

Post by iDoctor » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Send them email they will send you the form
You will need to fill that form and than they will call you for appointment
they are charging about £66 per application very expensive

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:36 pm

I booked in Edinburgh around three/four months in advance. Just leave the message, they will call you back.