ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trade Body Registration

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hnav

Trade Body Registration

Post by hnav » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:55 am

Trade body

Could any body please help me out . I am preparing my docs as a Business Consultantcy Services but do not know which trade body is suitable for me

Plz HELP ME OUT.

Thanks

usmanfarrukh

Post by usmanfarrukh » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Cmi(charterd management institute ),

hnav

Post by hnav » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Company: Business Sevices
Job Title : Managment Consultancy

What about

Institute of Business Consultantcy ( I B C )

Regards

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 am

Yes.
Seems ok to me.
It is a body you can register with for this job.

Anyone els double check and confirm please.

Gurus come on, I know you got visa.

syed89mohd
Newly Registered

Post by syed89mohd » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:38 pm

hnav wrote:Company: Business Sevices
Job Title : Managment Consultancy

What about

Institute of Business Consultantcy ( I B C )

Regards

Hello,

Just came across this page.
I cant seem to enter Institute of Business Consulting website as its redirecting me to some advertise. Is it the same for you?

@ To register for CMI, should I register as an affiliate? as the description for affiliate and associate is as follows:

Affiliate: This grade is for new and aspiring managers who do not yet have a management qualification and have not yet gained 3 years management experience, or for anyone else who has an interest in management.

Associate: Requires a management qualification at Certificate, Diploma or S/NVQ level
OR a minimum of 3 years management experience which is judged by CMI as commensurate with the qualification.

I do not hold a management qualification. I have done my Bachelors and Masters in Financial Economics. I worked in several different sectors of commpanies around the world. I am applying for Business Consulting.

Could you please advise on what trade body should I be member of? and is it better to be member of more than one trade body? (e.g. CMI & IBC )

Thanks in advance

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm

You just register with anyone that most suit your business activities and offers you more benefit.

Relating to the post on this particular subject, you should just register with one body if you want to register now and by the time your business becomes more active, you will know if and when you need to register with other bodies.

Good luck.