ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ee2 refused plz help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

go_head
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

ee2 refused plz help

Post by go_head » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:42 am

hello for all and thanks in advance for help

i am non EU family member in uk my EU wife excersice her treaty right
as a job seeker and because of her pregnancy and we got a baby
(EU NATIONAL)she couldnt work in the past
ive applied for EEA2 in january 2013 and recived COA in feb 2013 with no right to work
in september i recieved my refuse of EE2 because of long stayed on job seeker (more than six months ) with right to appeal or make new application
this week my wife get part time job and i plan to travel to my country for 2 weeks but my FP expired and i am afraid if i apply again for FP they might refuse me
plz any ADVICE OR HELP

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: ee2 refused plz help

Post by askmeplz82 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 am

go_head wrote:hello for all and thanks in advance for help

i am non EU family member in uk my EU wife excersice her treaty right
as a job seeker and because of her pregnancy and we got a baby
(EU NATIONAL)she couldnt work in the past
ive applied for EEA2 in january 2013 and recived COA in feb 2013 with no right to work
in september i recieved my refuse of EE2 because of long stayed on job seeker (more than six months ) with right to appeal or make new application
this week my wife get part time job and i plan to travel to my country for 2 weeks but my FP expired and i am afraid if i apply again for FP they might refuse me
plz any ADVICE OR HELP
If your wife already have Part time job. apply again EEA2 fresh application . Recently i've heard majority cases home office take longer then it should for FP application and what if they refuse FP ? so it's not a good idea to apply again from outside UK ;

wait for 1 month at least in the current job ; and you can send payslip, letter from the employer

If they are not accepting more then 6 months JOB SEEKER; EEA national still can exercise treaty right as a : Worker, Self employed or self sufficient

You have two easy routes still : Worker or Self Sufficient

do you have have sufficient fund in the Bank account ?

self sufficient: ( sufficient fund in the EEA national or NON EEA national family member bank account on which EU national have direct access + Comprehensive sickness insurance for everyone )

and yes you can travel with new COA .

take new COA + Marriage certificate + payslip or letter from EEA national employer

read more here: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=107722
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:44 am

She could also enroll on courses as a student from 60 for six weeks at a time... could qualify student requirements (although im not certain).
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

wiggsy

Post by wiggsy » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 am

She could also enroll on courses as a student from 60 for six weeks at a time... could qualify student requirements (although im not certain).
For anybody effected, I hope that my Surinder Singh Route Information Pages help.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:14 pm

What is your real situation?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

go_head
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by go_head » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 pm

vinny wrote:What is your real situation?
thanks for all jelp and replay

VINNY : thanks actually the second one for friend of mine situation and i try to help him coz he got no computer access

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:23 pm

You should have made that explicit, as it may be confusing in the future.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

go_head
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

Post by go_head » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:27 pm

vinny wrote:You should have made that explicit, as it may be confusing in the future.
sorry for that its first time i post in this website

and thanks again