ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying next week please advice for the bills etc

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Applying next week please advice for the bills etc

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:40 pm

I am living in a 2 bed room house whcih is including my bills and i dont have any bill on my name.

Please advice how can i show the bill on this address ? only BT bill is on my name but that show as Muhammad A Khan Instead of Mr A Khan which is the name of my passport.

Please advice. or any other option.

Thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 pm

What are you referring to? Is this an immigration matter? Are you making an application to the UKBA and, if so, what type of application? What is your question with regard to any such application?

As always, I would say that if you have existing threads on this forum that reveal more about your circumstances, you should continue to ask questions there rather than making new threads that lack relevant information.

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Lucapooka wrote:What are you referring to? Is this an immigration matter? Are you making an application to the UKBA and, if so, what type of application? What is your question with regard to any such application?

As always, I would say that if you have existing threads on this forum that reveal more about your circumstances, you should continue to ask questions there rather than making new threads that lack relevant information.
refering to settlement visa for the wife from Pakistan.