ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confused with SOC,,,Help Please GURUS,

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Confused with SOC,,,Help Please GURUS,

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:42 am

Hi,
I am going to register a limited company ,providing Consultancy/advisory Services to Medical Practice Managers in all operational areas .
xxx Practice Management Consultancy Services.

I am confused as a simple management consultancy service will be at level 6 and if I am specifying it as Practice Management Consultancy, the core services which My company will be providing to Practice Management and the role of practice manager is at level 4,,although my advise will be according to level 6 description including research on participation groups,QOF, financial strategy etc. As I have worked as Assistant medical Practice Manager/Administrator for 2 years since I got my PSW.
Please help.Kickass,Rizwan,Kula or any GURU je,Will be highly appreciated.

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am

Gurus got visa

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Confused with SOC,,,Help Please GURUS,

Post by KickAss » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:08 am

Ill say you go for Practice Management Consultancy.

Reasons :-
1) You have worked as Assistant medical Practice Manager/Administrator for 2 years and it will justify the exact soc you are providing.
It also sounds more credible as you are trying to work on a business on which you have previous experience.

2) I don't know what Practice Manager/Administrator is and I believe the same for the case worker. but case worker will be smart enough to match your previous exp to the business role and would certainly find a match which will eliminate the questions like why this business and do you have any exp in running this business + How you will get clients etc.

3) Since you are on PSW and SOC must be level 4 or above so level 4 or 6 does not really matter.

ishfaqsangra wrote:Hi,
I am going to register a limited company ,providing Consultancy/advisory Services to Medical Practice Managers in all operational areas .

I am confused as a simple management consultancy service will be at level 6 and if I am specifying it as Practice Management Consultancy, the core services which My company will be providing to Practice Management and the role of practice manager is at level 4,,although my advise will be according to level 6 description including research on participation groups,QOF, financial strategy etc. As I have worked as Assistant medical Practice Manager/Administrator for 2 years since I got my PSW.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:41 am

KickAss wrote:Ill say you go for Practice Management Consultancy.

1) You have worked as Assistant medical Practice Manager/Administrator for 2 years and it will justify the exact soc you are providing.
It also sounds more credible as you are trying to work on a business on which you have previous experience.

2) I don't know what Practice Manager/Administrator is and I believe the same for the case worker. but case worker will be smart enough to match your previous exp to the business role and would certainly find a match which will eliminate the questions like why this business and do you have any exp in running this business + How you will get clients etc.

3) Since you are on PSW and SOC must be level 4 or above so level 4 or 6 does not really matter.

Thanks in bundles Kickass,
Yes that's what I am going to register, so what would be SOC for Practice Management Consultant which I am.
Management Consultant 2423
GP Practice Manger 4211
Furthermore my main activity is advise and solution for practice manager in all operations which basically is the role of consultant.
there is no SOC for consultancy at Practice level(level4)
I am just worried if I put 2423 Management consultant and case worker says your core activity is at level 4 ,although it will be advisory service which is definitely not the same as Practice Manager.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:19 pm

KickAss wrote:Ill say you go for Practice Management Consultancy.

Thanks Sir Kick,I have registered my company as xx Practice Managment Advisors ltd. and going to select code at level 4 GP Practice Manager.
I guess all practice managment they simplified under this code so if I am advising Practice managers it fals at level 4 which is fine anyway.

Thanks for your time and advice.God bless.
Would wish if you could have a look at my business plan and send me feedback.