ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved at Glasgow PEO on 05 Sep

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guptapd
Newly Registered

ILR approved at Glasgow PEO on 05 Sep

Post by guptapd » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Good evening

My application for settlement (with a dependent) was approved at Glasgow PEO today. Total time taken, right from stepping in to coming out was approx 2 and a quarter hours.

I applied as a WP holder and supplied following documents as required.

1. Two letters from employer (SOC Code and holidays confirmation)
2. Salary slips (12 months)
3. Bank account statement (12 months)
4. Funds for sustenance (ISA statements etc)
5. P60s (5 years)
6. Tenancy agreements, council tax and utility bills (2 years) to prove cohabitation
7. NHS, NI registration in dependent's name as proof of cohabitation
8. Letter from dependent's employer and salary slips (6 months)
9. Life in UK pass certificates

Happy to take questions.

Thanks to everyone on this forum who answered nagging questions from me over the last one month.

Best wishes

closer25

Post by closer25 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Congrats :)

humanorgan
Newly Registered

Post by humanorgan » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:12 am

Congratulations! :) I'm about to go for my appointment in Glasgow on Monday, really nervous! I have a question for 9.12 on form Set (M) where they ask about your ties to a country where you were either born in, have nationality or spent more than 5 years living in. What did you write? Does this include the UK? Because I've been living here for 9 years now and was wondering if I should include the UK apart from my birth country.

guptapd
Newly Registered

Post by guptapd » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:56 am

Thank you.

In my opinion you should provide all information that is applicable. If you have strong family or social links in the UK then mention it.

In my case none of my family live in the UK therefore I only provided information about links with home country.

Hope this will help.

humanorgan
Newly Registered

Post by humanorgan » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you! I filled it with as much information as possible :)