ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls i need information

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mylife
Newly Registered

pls i need information

Post by mylife » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 pm

hi all

my visa is going to expire on oct 15. i planned to apply tier 1 entrepreneur from psw 50k route. i will explain my procedure. pls guide me whether am i right r not? i m doing my process myself.

1.i registered my company in company house and then i m the director.
2. i showing 50k money frm india which my uncle showing me fund. i will get letter from india.
3.i prepared my bussiness plan.(i m going to do as geniune process that means not showing ukba as running business. just i have idea related my professional and then i have fund aswell. if they give visa then i will start my bussiness).
4.90 days maintaing bank statement.
5.covering letter.
6.online website.
7.adverticement detains.
8.contract with my bussiness related company which is they supported me. they send me email confirmation onlly.

these details only going to submit to ukba. pls guide me if further details i need to include r not....i little bit nervous aswell.
waiting for ur reply guys...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm

What is the nature of the business?

mylife
Newly Registered

Post by mylife » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:35 pm

i completed masters in biotechnology. so some what related n the field of marketing in medical equipment.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Nope! You can't switch from PSW wth 50K using that business. Regardless of your role in the business, the nature of the business must be at level 4, and selling medical supplies is not a level 4 activity. You need 200K or a new idea.

mylife
Newly Registered

Post by mylife » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:58 pm

realy...i dont know about this. then what type of bussiness i can do related my field?

thanks for ur reply

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 pm

You can advise or act as a consultant in that field. You can be research facility. Or you can read the list of SOCs to see what level 4 (or higher) activities suit your skill set.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... orkers.pdf

mylife
Newly Registered

Post by mylife » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 pm

thank you very much for ur reply...

is it compulsory to open bussiness acc? bcos i m not running any bussiness after get visa only i m going to do business.

i will do new bussiness plan related my field...

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 pm

It is compulsory to have regstered the business or as a self-employed. There is no requirement to have a business bank account

mylife
Newly Registered

Post by mylife » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:47 pm

hi
can u suggest me the format of third party bank letter...
what are the letter i have to submit to ukba?

mylife
Newly Registered

Post by mylife » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:48 pm

hi

can u give the format of third party letter from india?

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 pm

mylife wrote:hi

Check the last page of the policy guidance document from the website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf

Read section 100 for the information required. And read the last page of the policy guidance (Annex E, document 2) for a template.

It is vitally important you take a couple of hours and read every single word in that policy guidance, especially as you're not using a lawyer. Even if you were I'd still read it. At least twice.

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:11 pm

mylife wrote:hi

Check the last page of the policy guidance document from the website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dance1.pdf

Read section 100 for the information required. And read the last page of the policy guidance (Annex E, document 2) for a template.

It is vitally important you take a couple of hours and read every single word in that policy guidance, especially as you're not using a lawyer. Even if you were I'd still read it. At least twice.

mylife
Newly Registered

Post by mylife » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:16 pm

hi

pls can u give me third party letter formate from abroad . bcoz i seen ukba policy guidance format, its confusing me to prepare myself. pls any success people can help me to get that letter format .

i m looking forward ur reply guys