ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

admin review + JR

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meenapatel
Newly Registered

admin review + JR

Post by meenapatel » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:34 am

My brother applied for his Tier 4 student visa from Mumbai and was refused after the interview, inspite of meeting all the requirements for cas, english and funds. My solicitor made a admin review where it was refused and later approved in the process of judicial review.

Does my brother need to submit a new cas or will he be granted a visa on the old cas?
Will they ask for funds again?
As the Mumbai high commission called my brother and asked him to submit his passport. The college is in the Tier 4 sponsor list.

Deviser

Re: admin review + JR

Post by Deviser » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 pm

meenapatel wrote:As the Mumbai high commission called my brother and asked him to submit his passport.
If they only ask for passport, just submit your passport. Usually CAS in valid for 6 months. If CAS is valid but course starting date is over, get a supporting letter from your college and submit it with passport.

It will be good if you ask this to BHC, Mumbai directly, before submitting anything.

meenapatel
Newly Registered

re:

Post by meenapatel » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:42 am

My brother got his visa today... thank god....

destiny88

Re: re:

Post by destiny88 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:35 pm

[quote="meenapatel"]My brother got his visa today... thank god....[/quote]

Hi Meena

Had your brother got any letter from UKBA regarding winning of JR. Or they did directly call your brother. Could you plz answered me about this.?

Virius
Newly Registered

Post by Virius » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 pm

plz can you tell us about the procedures and how did u do it?

thanks

manojx1
Newly Registered

Post by manojx1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi Meena,
My name is mano. Your timely will be greatly appreciated. I need to clarify few things rearding your brother visa. I was also refused visa on october 4th 2013. I hope you understand the stress of mine. Could you kindly tell me your brother's status as it can be helpful to others

When he got refused from embassy ?
Had your brother given required 40 points if so your CAS, funds, english are ok ?
If 40 points are given then may I know reason of his visa refusal ?

Has he applied for admin review ?
If so, how long it takes for the outcome of admin review ?
Is your admin review's outcome positive ?
Does judicial review meant the same as admin review or something else ?

In my case, I was given 40 points yet not granted a visa saying I'm not a genuine student your timely help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

meenapatel
Newly Registered

hi

Post by meenapatel » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 am

My brother was given 40 points and interview went very well. He was refused saying he is not a genuine student. My solicitor has made a JR, but they have dropped and granted him a visa.

g
manojx1 wrote:Hi Meena,
My name is mano. Your timely will be greatly appreciated. I need to clarify few things rearding your brother visa. I was also refused visa on october 4th 2013. I hope you understand the stress of mine. Could you kindly tell me your brother's status as it can be helpful to others

When he got refused from embassy ?
Had your brother given required 40 points if so your CAS, funds, english are ok ?
If 40 points are given then may I know reason of his visa refusal ?

Has he applied for admin review ?
If so, how long it takes for the outcome of admin review ?
Is your admin review's outcome positive ?
Does judicial review meant the same as admin review or something else ?

In my case, I was given 40 points yet not granted a visa saying I'm not a genuine student your timely help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

meenapatel
Newly Registered

Re: re:

Post by meenapatel » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:19 am

They called him and asked to submit his passport when the case is in JR.
destiny88 wrote:
meenapatel wrote:My brother got his visa today... thank god....
Hi Meena

Had your brother got any letter from UKBA regarding winning of JR. Or they did directly call your brother. Could you plz answered me about this.?

manojx1
Newly Registered

Post by manojx1 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 am

Hi Meena

Thanks for your response. By any chance will you give me a Solicitor contact details & number.
Is a solicitor from U.K or INDIA.
I believe I can also make use of that Solicitor.
Is it true that cost of JR would probably cost £ 2500 - £ 4500. Your response will be highly appreciated.

meenapatel
Newly Registered

re

Post by meenapatel » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi,

My brother's case was represented by Berkleys Solicitors in north finchley, UK. Phone number: 0208 445 3440.
All the best
manojx1 wrote:Hi Meena

Thanks for your response. By any chance will you give me a Solicitor contact details & number.
Is a solicitor from U.K or INDIA.
I believe I can also make use of that Solicitor.
Is it true that cost of JR would probably cost £ 2500 - £ 4500. Your response will be highly appreciated.