ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please i need answer quick

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Destiny Mathew
Newly Registered

Please i need answer quick

Post by Destiny Mathew » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm

My family friend John, applied for continues stay in Uk through dependent cover from his elder brother who is a European citizen base in England. John was denied due to 3 people are using the elder brother cover at the same time and the elder brother later used only john at the second application but was still denied cos the immigration said that John can not applied for dependant since he sponsored him self to UK by paying his flight ticket and other responsibility, Although he was not ask to go back to his country of origin cos they still with his expired visa. Currently John British Girlfriend is pregnant and I will deliver very soon.. What can John do now to secure his stay in England?
Thank you....

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:47 am

I really don't follow your post and I've read it several times.

Please rewrite it.

State exactly what type of applications the person made, when they made them and the precise wording of the refusal.

Please also elaborate on the state of their relationship - how long have they been together and how much does his girlfriend earn.

Destiny Mathew
Newly Registered

Pls assist

Post by Destiny Mathew » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:55 pm

John applied for stay in England last year December through dependent cover but was denied cos his company only sponsore him 6 visit England some years agoe..He has proposed to his British Girl cos they have been together for three years now and she will soon put to birth for John. Although the British Girl have stop working some months agoe due to her pregnancy.. What can John do now to secure his stay in England?

Thank you

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Marry, return home and apply for leave from there.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:01 pm

In order to apply for leave as a spouse, you'd have to meet a financial requirement so it may not be as simple as Wanderer suggests with the partner not working. He should consider seeing if he can be qualified as a EEA dep family member assuming 'John' is a non-EEA national or applying for family life leave.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Destiny Mathew
Newly Registered

Pls go through it again

Post by Destiny Mathew » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Please go through the question properly becuase your answer contradict the whole thing... Though i understand how you feel that i am not paying, please just help cos we are only human.. next time might be my turn to assist..
John applied for stay in England last year December through dependent cover but was denied cos his company only sponsore him 6 months visit to England some years agoe..He has proposed to his British Girl cos they have been together for three years now and she will soon put to birth for John. Although the British Girl have stop working some months agoe due to her pregnancy.. What can John do now to secure his legal stay in England?

Thank you

]In order to apply for leave as a spouse, you'd have to meet a financial requirement so it may not be as simple as Wanderer suggests with the partner not working. He should consider seeing if he can be qualified as a EEA dep family member assuming 'John' is a non-EEA national or applying for family life leave.[/quote]

Destiny Mathew
Newly Registered

Thank you

Post by Destiny Mathew » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Please go through the question properly becuase your answer contradict the whole thing... Though i understand how you feel that i am not paying, please just help cos we are only human.. next time might be my turn to assist..
John applied for stay in England last year December through dependent cover but was denied cos his company only sponsore him 6 months visit to England some years agoe..He has proposed to his British Girl cos they have been together for three years now and she will soon put to birth for John. Although the British Girl have stop working some months agoe due to her pregnancy.. What can John do now to secure his legal stay in England?

Thank you

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Thank you

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Destiny Mathew wrote:Please go through the question properly becuase your answer contradict the whole thing... Though i understand how you feel that i am not paying, please just help cos we are only human.. next time might be my turn to assist..

Thank you
Dependant cover? What does this mean? A dependant of some other person?

What was the 6 month visa? You say visit but you also say dependant.

Has he been illegal ever since whatever the visa was?

If so he can only regularise his stay from his home country with marriage or fiancé visa but like as D4109125 says, there are financial tests to be passed and on the face of this so far it doesn't look likely that hurdle will be overcome.

Two more options - relocate to his country or use the Surinder Singh route - google here on internet generally.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:29 pm

He means a EEA permit as a dep family member. Surinder Singh is out unless the Mother-to-be fancies uprooting when heavily pregnant - unwise. Like I said the options will likely be limited to the EEA dep family member or family life leave unless they meet the domestic law financial requirement.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinny

what's your opinion?

Post by vinny » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Destiny Mathew wrote:My family friend John, applied for continues stay in Uk through dependent cover from his elder brother who is a European citizen base in England. John was denied due to 3 people are using the elder brother cover at the same time and the elder brother later used only john at the second application but was still denied cos the immigration said that John can not applied for dependant since he sponsored him self to UK by paying his flight ticket and other responsibility, Although he was not ask to go back to his country of origin cos they still with his expired visa. Currently John British Girlfriend is pregnant and I will deliver very soon.. What can John do now to secure his stay in England?
Thank you....
Wanderer wrote:This sounds a trifle dodgy, are you saying the Elder Brother fraudulently gained entry to UK for three other people?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.