ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Bank Statements have not arrived

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xs2ahmed
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Bank Statements have not arrived

Post by xs2ahmed » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:09 am

Hello,
I am in a strange situation, I booked appointment for 14 Oct and paid the fees online for tier 1 general extension.

After my last salary on 26th September I immediately requested statements from the bank to be sent to home address I have yet not received them, their specified time of statements is 7 to 10 working days which is almost over.

If the statements do not arrive in time what is the alternate way of providing statements, can you advise ?

If I print them online and get the bank to stamp them would that be acceptable ?

Thanks,
Ahmed

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:04 am

Three options:-

1.Call the customer support and ask them to deliver statement at a local branch( i did the same).The statement would be with the keyword "duplicate" on the first page which is acceptable by HO(I applied successfully many times)

2.Go to local branch and ask them to print the statement on official stationary (which I also did just to be on safe side)

3.Online statemnet are also accepted now :-

7.17 Changes to requirements to provide bank statements are being made, to allow electronic bank statements to be submitted for all bank accounts, not just those which are exclusively online accounts.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary (page 92)

Param