ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eamils to FurtherNationality.. Pls Guide

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

winsome

Eamils to FurtherNationality.. Pls Guide

Post by winsome » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:27 am

Hi, I have seen number of people who get replies from this email even before the 6 month. How soon after your email do you guys get a reply back. My last email was on 13 August and I got reply fronm them on 11 Sep for that. Now my applciation is into its 5th month and I have just sent them another email. Guess I have to wait 1 month for their reply..

VR

Call this number with your case reference

Post by VR » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 am

and see what they come up with.
cheers
vr

winsome

Post by winsome » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks. I tried that and she said that the application is still in progress. No more information from her. However she did say that 99% of these kind of applications are completed under 6 months. Thats the only ray of hope I am clinging to.. Around 1.5 months to go for my 6 month limit..