ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CEFR B1 - Which course/test to do

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rasinrdj

CEFR B1 - Which course/test to do

Post by rasinrdj » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Dear Members,
Myself and my wife are due to apply for Naturalisation in Mid December 2013. My Spouse does not have a degree so she need to pass a test with CEFR Level B1 or above for the new English language requirements that are in place from 28th October.
I'd like to request members as to which test/course will be easier to complete from the approved list. Anyone who has taken similar course/test can you please share your experience? Will be very valuable for us.

Thanks in advance.

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Please somebody share their experience, will be very helpful for us.

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 pm

rasinrdj wrote:Please somebody share their experience, will be very helpful for us.
IELTS General Training is easy if you have a minimum understanding of english.

Fairychild

Post by Fairychild » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm

I completed the IELTS general training for High Skill Visa in 2007 without any problems and have booked my husband for this test too.

http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/