ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding old visa rules

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jewellondon

regarding old visa rules

Post by jewellondon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Dear reader

I am in this country Student under old rule which one will be expire next month. In the mean time I changed two college. My second college last month also revoked. Now I want to get addmission to university.One university informed they will cross check my visa situation and will give me offer. They are thinking my visa already curtailed.My solicitor told they can't get anything except my first entry clearance data and also there was no restrictions to change the college and let informed the Home office.

Could you guys clear the picture what will be happen I mean reply from home office to my university regarding offer?

Thanks a lot.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:32 pm

old/new rules does not matter as tier 4 policy equally applies to all and in this scenario where your college license has been revoked then most likely UKBA had already curtailed your leave.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

jewellondon

Post by jewellondon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 am

sheraz7 wrote:old/new rules does not matter as tier 4 policy equally applies to all and in this scenario where your college license has been revoked then most likely UKBA had already curtailed your leave.
University let me know last friday Ukba has not been curtailed my visa. University now offer conditional offer which one as usual. Old rule category and tier 4 guide line not same.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:04 am

Technically new tier 4 policy still applies on old rule visa holders in a way that the institutes where they are/have been studying have to have maintained and harmonized their old/existing education structure to UKBA's latest guideline.
If your visa was not curtailed then you can go ahead but make sure to have academic proof for the past years.
REGARDS

jewellondon

Post by jewellondon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:31 am

sheraz7 wrote:old/new rules does not matter as tier 4 policy equally applies to all and in this scenario where your college license has been revoked then most likely UKBA had already curtailed your leave.
University let me know last friday Ukba has not been curtailed my visa. University now offer conditional offer which one as usual. Old rule category and tier 4 guide line not same.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:47 am

sheraz7 wrote: If your visa was not curtailed then you can go ahead but make sure to have academic proof for the past years.
REGARDS