ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My EEA family permit application and updates what next (pak)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

stars

Post by stars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
stars wrote:Thanks SAlmaan but i dont wanna give up on EEA fp for uk coz our main destination is uk im still waiting reply from uk and its not easy to go germany and spend there six months and then move to uk its long wait
Why do you think you need to spend six months in Germany?

You can visit or move to any EU member state with your wife for as long or short as you want. Because your wife has worked a different EU member state, then that also includes visits to her home member state: the Netherlands.
HI Directive/2004/38/EC
Guru so that's mean anyone dont need to stay 6 months in germany i read somewhere in this board that for using treaty rights its better that we stay around 6 months in eu state so i guess this is not a case but the thing is that 4 working weeks have been past i,m still waiting for reply from uk BHC some people got there EEA FP in less then 2 weeks but some are still waiting even 6 weeks past i,m wondering is there any specific period in EU law that they have to answer the EEA fp application " the only statement in EU law is give priority to EEA applications" and its not a clear statement about time periods do you think i should contact solvit and BHC or i should wait more?Regrds

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Your partner is Dutch and is working in the UK. You now have a right of free movement to all EU member states when you are travelling together. That includes the Netherlands (since she is working in the UK).

I am not totally sure what help you need presently. What is the problem right now?

stars

Post by stars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:Your partner is Dutch and is working in the UK. You now have a right of free movement to all EU member states when you are travelling together. That includes the Netherlands (since she is working in the UK).

I am not totally sure what help you need presently. What is the problem right now?
Thanks for reply as my previous posts i applied for EEA fp 09/09/13 no sign of reply yet this is my problem why are they tacking sooo long to issue EEA fp any idea?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:45 pm

They should not be taking so long. They should in fact only be taking a few days, according to UKBA's own internal instructions.

You should contact them and point out that they should be issuing the EEA Family Permit on a priority basis. Tell them that you will complain both within the HO and with the European Commission if they do not move quickly.

stars

Post by stars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:52 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:They should not be taking so long. They should in fact only be taking a few days, according to UKBA's own internal instructions.

You should contact them and point out that they should be issuing the EEA Family Permit on a priority basis. Tell them that you will complain both within the HO and with the European Commission if they do not move quickly.
Guru thanks for reply yes sure i gonna complain in coming week if i dont hear any thing in couple working days

stars

Post by stars » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:12 pm

stars wrote:
Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:They should not be taking so long. They should in fact only be taking a few days, according to UKBA's own internal instructions.

Guru thanks for reply yes sure i gonna complain in coming week if i dont hear any thing in couple working days
Guru is there any link or reference of internal instructions of ukba to issue EEA fp on priority basis that i can write in my complain and is there any example letter or link how to write complain letter or just in simple English ll be fine thanks for your help

Graham Weifang
Mood:
China

Post by Graham Weifang » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

All very well saying complain, but who to complain to?
Which email address ?

GW

stars

Post by stars » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Graham Weifang wrote:

All very well saying complain, but who to complain to?
Which email address ?

GW
still no reply from BHC yes that's true where should i send my complain and to who i guess European commission and HO and BHC Islamabad is that right ?
but where can i find there email address or fax number to complain

saalman

Post by saalman » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:34 pm

still no reply from BHC yes that's true where should i send my complain and to who i guess European commission and HO and BHC Islamabad is that right ?
Try calling this number 051 2012000 you may ask them the fax number this is the main telephone number of the British High Commission in Islamabad, alternatively, you can visit the Visa Application Centre and meet the manager there and push him to make a call for you at the BHC.

stars

Post by stars » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 pm

saalman wrote:
Try calling this number 051 2012000 you may ask them the fax number this is the main telephone number of the British High Commission in Islamabad, alternatively, you can visit the Visa Application Centre and meet the manager there and push him to make a call for you at the BHC.
Thanks salmaan sure i,ll contact them appreciate your help cheers eid is coming soon i wanted to to be with my family on eid anyway lets see what ll happen

stars

Post by stars » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi guys i was just checking ukba website in pakistan look what they got there
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English

saalman

Post by saalman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:18 pm

stars wrote:Hi guys i was just checking ukba website in pakistan look what they got there
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English
hahaha, its funny, they have to deal the EEA FP application on priority, and just compare that category with Long Term Visitor visa, 1020 Application for Visito Visa were made and 95% of them were dealt in 15 day i.e 969 applications were decided in 15 days.

On the other hand only 64 application for EEA FP were made and 71% of applications were decided in 15 days i.e 46 applications approx.

What i mean to say is that when they are making a decision on a Visitor Visa, no matter whatever category it is, they have to even assess the intention, the documentation and whole lot of other things, whereas in the case of EEA FP they only have to see the genuine relationship. This is there own law.

so dont panic and expect this level of 'Compitance'

Graham Weifang
Mood:
China

Post by Graham Weifang » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 pm

With EEA-FP application, the most difficult point to prove out of the three main points is point 3.

1/ Marriage

2/ Living at an accommodation in the host member state

3/ Proving that you are a worker, by that I mean, I thought you did not have to earn a set amount of wages, but just prove that what you earned, was enough to pay your rent etc, and buy your food?

Is €40 a week enough to buy food with for a couple?

Or is €40 a week in a small German town, for food considered too little money, and as such, your salary is considered "marginal" and therefore, you are not considered a "worker"

GW

saalman

Post by saalman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Graham Weifang wrote:With EEA-FP application, the most difficult point to prove out of the three main points is point 3.

1/ Marriage

3/ Proving that you are a worker, by that I mean, I thought you did not have to earn a set amount of wages, but just prove that what you earned, was enough to pay your rent etc, and buy your food?

Or is €40 a week in a small German town, for food considered too little money, and as such, your salary is considered "marginal" and therefore, you are not considered a "worker"

GW
I would respectfully disagree with you on this Graham Weifang, for EEA FP, all you need to submit at a British Embassy is a marriage Certificate, Passport of Spouse along with their covering letter thats what my understanding is.

stars

Post by stars » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:41 am

saalman wrote:
Graham Weifang wrote:With EEA-FP application, the most difficult point to prove out of the three main points is point 3.

1/ Marriage

GW
I would respectfully disagree with you on this Graham Weifang, for EEA FP, all you need to submit at a British Embassy is a marriage Certificate, Passport of Spouse along with their covering letter thats what my understanding is.
I dont understand how ukba or HO determine EEA FP APPS some people get it so fast just in couple working days and some in couple months lol
I think it depends on case worker mood if he is in good mood and have good breakfast he issue the EEA FP right away other wise they let the applicant suffer for ever lols :-)

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:21 am

I don’t think having a good mood or big breakfast lead to success an application, but I do say having good knowledge should matter here. if eco refuse application then there are some check(s) to analyse application and eco decision as well otherwise most prob from court get powerful words.
Every case is different from each others so difficult to say ”exactly” why one applicant taking 3 working day and other 3 week.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am

scorpio1 wrote:I don’t think having a good mood or big breakfast lead to success an application, but I do say having good knowledge should matter here. if eco refuse application then there are some check(s) to analyse application and eco decision as well otherwise most prob from court get powerful words.
Every case is different from each others so difficult to say ”exactly” why one applicant taking 3 working day and other 3 week.
exactly if it's complicated then they will put it aside and check less complicated one. when they have enough time they investigate the complicated one

if you have seen a TV programme name UK border force in Sky one before you will notice how hard they work. many people send applications with hundreds of unnecessary pictures or documents

even people send application with liquid spillage ( blood, teas or oil )
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

stars

Post by stars » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:47 am

askmeplz82 wrote:
scorpio1 wrote:I don’t think having a good mood or big breakfast lead to success an application, but I do say having good knowledge should matter here. if eco refuse application then there are some check(s) to analyse application and eco decision as well otherwise most prob from court get powerful words.
exactly if it's complicated then they will put it aside and check less complicated one. when they have enough time they investigate the complicated one

if you have seen a TV programme name UK border force in Sky one before you will notice how hard they work. many people send applications with hundreds of unnecessary pictures or documents

even people send application with liquid spillage ( blood, teas or oil )
i agree with you guys some of them they work really hard or may be most of them but my personal experience is when i went to submited my application there were two girls sitting there where they were checking all the documents they had nothing to do one girl started checking my app the other girl on next table she was trying to told her the last night story when i saw her pc she was playing game in the office on duty i said her in a good way wow you are so busy and have lots of work to do pointing to her computer she just smiled and started playing game on pc lols that's hard they work but not all of them
and on the tv they are not going to show you that they are playing games in the office on duty lol :-)

saalman

Post by saalman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 am

Any good news so far?

stars

Post by stars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 am

saalman wrote:Any good news so far?
Hi Saalman no man no news i dont know what these guys doing any updates with you?

stars

Post by stars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:45 am

Hi guys i just file complain via email to garry,s lahore and BHC islamabad within one minute i got auto reply from BHC islamabad look what it says

Thank you for emailing the Visa Section of the British High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan. Please allow 20 working days for us to respond. There is no need to send your email again in this period.

For a status update on a current visa application please contact the UK Border Agency’s partner, Gerry’s Pakistan, by visiting their website www.ukvacpk.com or by phoning 0900 10411 from a landline or 8865 from a mobile. These calls are charged at a premium rate of 10 Rupees per minute. If you are calling from the United Kingdom, please call 0871 7043005.

Our global customer service standard for visit, work and study applications is to make decisions on most applications within 15 working days.

• Our current processing times for visit applications is 15 working
days.

lols no need to bother them for 20 working days what the f**** is that

stars

Post by stars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:53 am

i think BHC Islamabad considering EEA family permit application as settlement application
in pakistan lol i,m so lost i dont know what can i do this waiting game killing me

saalman

Post by saalman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am

stars wrote:
Hi Saalman no man no news i dont know what these guys doing any updates with you?
How many days had it been since you submitted your application, Also with my personal experience, i can tell you there is no point complaining BHC about their our breach of the law, how do u possibly expect a resolution from the same authority that is the cause. Complain Solvit and ask your Spouse to get her MP involved.

stars

Post by stars » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:09 am

saalman wrote:
stars wrote:
How many days had it been since you submitted your application, Also with my personal experience, i can tell you there is no point complaining BHC about their our breach of the law, how do u possibly expect a resolution from the same authority that is the cause. Complain Solvit and ask your Spouse to get her MP involved.
i submitted my application on 09/09/13
and involving solvit and mp i think it doesn't help especially from Pakistan BHC seems dont care any thing they gonna take there time no matter what
this is bullshit

saalman

Post by saalman » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:17 am

The choice is yours, but i would do that if by a mistake i apply at a British Mission, i'd actually get a Schengen Visa travel to Calais and ask for Stamp Code 1A and this is what i do.