ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Resident Labor Test And Applying For COS - Urgent Please

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gasl8
Newly Registered

Resident Labor Test And Applying For COS - Urgent Please

Post by gasl8 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Hello,

I wanted to find out hew exactly Resident Labor test works and what will the sponsorer need to submit while applying for COS.

My sponsorer has allready advertised the position to complete the resident labor market test. Now based on this test he will have to interview qualified people within UK and see if they meed the advertised criteria; correct ?

The reason my employer is doing this process is bcoz he wants me to get on board with him.

What i am confused about is, what will he need to submit while applying for the COS ? On the COS application i see they require to know if the employer completed resident labor marked test and where and when it was advertised along with a Job ID.

Does he really need to conduct those interviews ? And if he does, what information does he need to collect from the applicants and when applying for COS what information needs to be submitted as for as resident labor market test is concerned ?

Thanks for your time. Please help me out clarify this.

Syntax30
Newly Registered

Post by Syntax30 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 am

^BUMP

I would like to know this as well. Please someone respond who knows how this whole process works!

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:43 pm

please reply......