ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh application using 50K route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalaremal

Fresh application using 50K route

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello
I applied entrepreneur visa as a team using 50 k route on 31 jan 2013
Visa expired 1Feb 2013
Refused on 25 march
Hearing on 24 sep
Appeal dissmissed on 4 Oct
I sent the request to upper tribunal today

I want to make a fresh application using 50 k route
Is it possible to use this 50 k route for making fresh application? Please!
Last edited by dalaremal on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:17 pm

u may be able o apply again with 50k access within 28days of refusal provided u dont have pending appeal though will not be given any right of appeal as well as long residency will be broken as well..

Post by top » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:19 pm

dear Sir,

there are few things that you need to take in account before you up for anything,

they refused your application for something and something that you couldn't prove in court either would lead to more refusals if you make more future applications, decision made by 1st tribunal is a decision upper court upholds if you do not identify the mistakes(lawfully) made by 1st tribunal which look unlikely to happen.
most of people getting bent over because of having no business activities, see a lawyer the reputed one who could tell you what to do in a situation you are in if you think you are well active in your business activities than before and have over come the problems you had a refusal and appeal being dismissed for there should be a way(lawyers know) getting you back on track .

hope above helps

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Fresh application using 50K route

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:35 pm

@ dalaremal, can u give a brief history of ur application and reasons for refusal and appeal dismissal.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:00 pm

[quote="top"]dear Sir,

there are few things that you need to take in account before you up for anything,

they refused your application for something and something that you couldn't prove in court either would lead to more refusals if you make more future applications, decision made by 1st tribunal is a decision upper court upholds if you do not identify the mistakes(lawfully) made by 1st tribunal which look unlikely to happen.
most of people getting bent over because of having no business activities, see a lawyer the reputed one who could tell you what to do in a situation you are in if you think you are well active in your business activities than before and have over come the problems you had a refusal and appeal being dismissed for there should be a way(lawyers know) getting you back on track .

hope above helps[/quote]

You are spot on, but the refusal reason was actually that we (both) had no access to 50K.
Now, I am applying solitary with 50 K in my personal account here in the UK

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 pm

I am a bit confused by your timeline.

You say your visa expired 1st Feb 2013. You applied the day before, and your application was refused on 25 March. You then appealed on 24th September.

What happened in the 5 months in-between your refusal, and your appeal, considering the fact your visa had expired?

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:38 pm

[quote="wazobia"]I am a bit confused by your timeline.

You say your visa expired 1st Feb 2013. You applied the day before, and your application was refused on 25 March. You then appealed on 24th September.

What happened in the 5 months in-between your refusal, and your appeal, considering the fact your visa had expired?[/quote]

We appealed within 10 days of the refusal then got the hearing date of 24 Sep so we waited for getting the appeal date for 5 months.
Is it clear now?

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:54 pm

[quote="Olasunkanmi"]@ dalaremal, can u give a brief history of ur application and reasons for refusal and appeal dismissal.[/quote]

We have 25k each in personal accounts( no joint account)
Reason was that we have not got access to 50 k individually
Judge declared the original decision from HO as valiid

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 pm

[quote="wazobia"]I am a bit confused by your timeline.

What happened in the 5 months in-between your refusal, and your appeal, considering the fact your visa had expired?[/quote]

Sorry my "hearing" was on 24 Sep and not "appealed", my mistake sorry!

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 pm

[quote="dalaremal"]Hello
I applied entrepreneur visa as a team using 50 k route on 31 jan 2013
Visa expired 1Feb 2013
Refused on 25 march
Hearing on 24 sep
Appeal dissmissed on 4 Oct
I sent the request to upper tribunal today

I want to make a fresh application using 50 k route
Is it possible to use this 50 k route for making fresh application? Please![/quote]

Is there any guru/ senior member can help me in this regard? Please!
I am desperate to know.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm

What was your arguments in court and did you put the fund in the joint account before your court hearing?

Did you you use a solicitor for your hearing and what was his arguments?

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:40 pm

[quote="Dayyurite"]What was your arguments in court and did you put the fund in the joint account before your court hearing?

Did you you use a solicitor for your hearing and what was his arguments?[/quote]

The only reason HO barrister put was that " evidential flexibilty" is not applied here
Our barrister put excellent supporting arguments in contradiction but judge has stuck to the HO barrister's opinion.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 pm

How long have you spent in UK, because they normally put that into consideration as well?

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:53 pm

[quote="Dayyurite"]How long have you spent in UK, because they normally put that into consideration as well?[/quote]

Forget about that its only 4 years now!

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Am panicking here as well as I don't know how to handle my appeal. My lawyer is sounding negative.

I have 3 refusal points, although I have corrected documents with me but now that Evidential Flexibility is not working again.

Did you present your new joint account to Judge and what did Judge said to that if you do.

dalaremal

Post by dalaremal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 pm

[quote="Dayyurite"]Am panicking here as well as I don't know how to handle my appeal. My lawyer is sounding negative.

I have 3 refusal points, although I have corrected documents with me but now that Evidential Flexibility is not working again.

Did you present your new joint account to Judge and what did Judge said to that if you do.[/quote]

Dont panic mate
I have seen people have won their cases refused exactly on the same grounds
We both partner could not open a joint account because of lack of passports
If you have got.one thats strong enough to give you a win
Be positive you will make it Insha Allah!!

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks dalaremal

I have got all the corrected documets with me