ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal no right to work and hearing date brought forward

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zamann
Newly Registered

appeal no right to work and hearing date brought forward

Post by zamann » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:58 pm

due to Tribunal mistake my appeal accepted after 3 month we have applied but from my work plae when they contacted I have no right to work and My hearing date was april 2014 now they put date for november 2013!!!!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Perhaps that part of your question where you explain what the heck you are talking about was cropped by the forum software?

zamann
Newly Registered

help needed

Post by zamann » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:01 pm

my husband applied 10th december
refused 15 th may
appeal within 10 working days
didnt receive
reapply appeal-refused(old lawyer mistake)
again send letter by new lawyer
appeal accepted 28th august and got hearing date on 8th april
now got another letter appeal hearing date 21st november
Reason for refusal:
no email address and lanline number of clients
web site hasnt got applicant name!!!!
I got a job in hospital but when they check they found I have no right to work in uk.They offer me tier 2 before that but that time I couldnt go until my appeal is accepted.Lost the job.
any possibility to win?/
plz help :( :(

Post by top » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:39 pm

it is commonly seen that a house wife gets many other things to do same time doing a specific task looking at how you wrote the post is one of those things when kids and other domestic things around might have made you use such a concise way as this however the chances of win as you asked could be answered by any of us members if you shared your arguments against what they pointed out.

do you have anything in hand which states your husband name being advertised anywhere on flyer i.e. business card because being mentioned is necessary being mentioned on website only on is not necessary, your client does not have a land line or an email address is not your fault they wont argue on that.

hope above helps if you have more grounds that you think they may bring in please feel free to share.

thanks...

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Zamaan please what did you do to bring your appeal date forward?

zamann
Newly Registered

Post by zamann » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 pm

truly speaking I got a job who offer me tier 2 but on that time I have to withdraw my application.Later on I found out my appeal didnt received .So I cant live the country beause of overstaying.Took 3 months to accept this appeal in that time I would like to start my job and find out no right to work.They were waiting 4 month so they are not willing to give this job any more.
Bad luck .......
I dont know why they put that appeal date early.Can anyone tell me how do I contact with home office regarding my work permit please.