ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal nearing, How do I defend these refusal points

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dayyurite

Appeal nearing, How do I defend these refusal points

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm

the reasons for refusal:

1. You have stated that you have access to funds of £50,000 being made available by Mr X.
As evidence of this you have provided
1. A bank letter from First Bank
2. A Letter from Legal representative

However, the bank letter is not acceptable because it does not state the full contact details including Landlines telephone number for third part.

The letter from a legal representative that you have submitted is not acceptable as it is being used as a third party declaration and a legal representative letter at the same time. Separate documentation is required from the third party and from the legal representative. the letter provided does not the relationship of the third party to yourself. is is further unacceptable because it confirms that the declaration from third party Mr X is valid. When a declaration from Mr X has not been made.

No declaration from Legal representative in the UK has been supplied to establish that your signature on the letter that purports to act as the 3rd party declaration is valid, as you were not present at the time third party signed the purported declaration, as specified nuder paragraph 41 -SD(b)(!!) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

Please help

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:30 pm

Am panicking, please lift my spirit

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Dayyurite wrote:Am panicking, please lift my spirit
relax. all is well.

your best defense is the principle of evidential flexibility. they should have asked you for the number of the 3rd party

make sure you are also well prepared to defend the genuiness of your business as the HO rep are known to come up with other excuses.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Please advice