ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent ...... Juridical Review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Virius
Newly Registered

very urgent ...... Juridical Review

Post by Virius » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:24 pm

please can any one provide information for Juridical Review and the procedures to do it from Outside UK.

Is it going to effect me for any future visa in case if i lost the review.

Deviser

Re: very urgent ...... Juridical Review

Post by Deviser » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Virius wrote:please can any one provide information for Juridical Review and the procedures to do it from Outside UK.

Is it going to effect me for any future visa in case if i lost the review.
'Juridicial Review' :shock: Whats that?

I think you mean Judicial Review? If yes, you can do it from outside UK but it will cost you a fortune. i.e.£2000-£5000

Virius
Newly Registered

Post by Virius » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:35 pm

please can you tell me extra information .. How to apply for it ????? i have been given NOTHING in British Embassy after the refusal.

Please can you tell me how long it take and Do you think is it worth it or not?

People said her it will put me in big trouble with the embassy and will not give me any future visas and affect my immigration history.

Thanks

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 am

Virius wrote:please can you tell me extra information .. How to apply for it ????? i have been given NOTHING in British Embassy after the refusal.

People said her it will put me in big trouble with the embassy and will not give me any future visas and affect my immigration history.

Thanks
You can get complete information from the link below:
Judicial Review

You need to appoint immigration lawyer for JR. Only lawyer can tell you about your case and it's possible outcomes.

Do you still think they will provide you any future visa? You are not in relationship with Embassy. Whatever bad they can do with you, they already have done it.

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Post by gj6ab5657 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Deviser wrote:
Virius wrote:please can you tell me extra information .. How to apply for it ????? i have been given NOTHING in British Embassy after the refusal.

Thanks
You can get complete information from the link below:
Judicial Review

You need to appoint immigration lawyer for JR. Only lawyer can tell you about your case and it's possible outcomes.

Do you still think they will provide you any future visa? You are not in relationship with Embassy. Whatever bad they can do with you, they already have done it.
Its depends on your ground of your refusal. Yeah, you can contact good immigration lawyer but its cost you lot money-

manojx1
Newly Registered

Post by manojx1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi virius,
My name is mano. I understand the perilous time you are in. Your timely help would be much appreciated. I just need to clarify few things from you as I was also refused student visa on october 4th 2013. I hope you understand the stress of mine. Could you tell me your status as it can be helpful to others as well.

Have u applied for u.k student visa ?
Are you given required 40 points if so your CAS, funds, english are ok ?
If 40 points are given then on what ground your visa has been refused ?

Have you applied for admin review ?
If so, how long it takes for the outcome of admin review ?
Is your admin review's outcome positive ?
Does judicial review meant the same as admin review or something else ?

In my case, I was given 40 points yet not granted a visa saying I'm not a genuine student