ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:26 pm

ontothenext wrote:I enjoyed reading this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ghter.html

Someone wrote in the comment section "These judges are one of our biggest problems" hahaha

British Judges are the best!!! :D
Oh what an odious newspaper! All they do is denigrate us immigrants, Muslims, non whites, multiculturalism, women and above all justice. This lot are worse than the EDL and the BNP. Old Boys and their clubs can go and hang!!!

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:53 pm

Believe2013 wrote:

Someone wrote in the comment section "These judges are one of our biggest problems" hahaha

Oh what an odious newspaper! All they do is denigrate us immigrants, Muslims, non whites, multiculturalism, women and above all justice. This lot are worse than the EDL and the BNP. Old Boys and their clubs can go and hang!!!
Rightly so. The funniest news in recent times has to be EDL twat, Tommy Robinson backing out from his barbaric and extremist ways and swiftly joining a Muslim network to promote tolerance, he must be on some cheap drugs lol.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:03 pm

ontothenext wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

Rightly so. The funniest news in recent times has to be EDL twat, Tommy Robinson backing out from his barbaric and extremist ways and swiftly joining a Muslim network to promote tolerance, he must be on some cheap drugs lol.
Will give him the benefit of the doubt, we all have the capacity to change for the good, so I hope he is sincere about things and not just some PR stunt or exercise. If he is, fair play to the boy (as Alex Ferguson would say!!!!!)

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 pm

Oh come on people!!!! Give me good news!!!! I cant believe this week is so damn slow again!!! And only one person granted so far!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 pm

May next week will see more visa granting. Fingers cross. Infact waiting is the hardest thing ever. I have waited for a month tomorrow and it's like a year. God give us strength to wait cos it's not easy

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:44 pm

verbina wrote:Oh come on people!!!! Give me good news!!!! I cant believe this week is so damn slow again!!! And only one person granted so far!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
I guess the mad rush of visa's being granted have slowed not many people are extending I suppose. Maybe tbey will start focusing on private life apps which are far pending like that of rina's and ale001.. Else that wll get brushed aside and new applications dealt with. What a shame.

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:09 pm

[quote="Believe2013"][quote="ontothenext"]I enjoyed reading this

British Judges are the best!!! :D[/quote]

Oh what an odious newspaper! All they do is denigrate us immigrants, Muslims, non whites, multiculturalism, women and above all justice. This lot are worse than the EDL and the BNP. Old Boys and their clubs can go and hang!!![/quote]

The 'DailyFail' article refers to the MF case i linked last night and can be found here on page 338. With regards to the 'DailyFail', Mehdi Hasan of the Huffington rightfully and appropriately described that newspaper last week on BBC Question time as " The immigrant bashing, woman hating, muslim smearing, NHS undermining, gay baiting Daily Mail."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:12 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:Oh come on people!!!! Give me good news!!!! I cant believe this week is so damn slow again!!! And only one person granted so far!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
I guess the mad rush of visa's being granted have slowed not many people are extending I suppose. Maybe tbey will start focusing on private life apps which are far pending like that of rina's and ale001.. Else that wll get brushed aside and new applications dealt with. What a shame.
Yeah, I guess there s no point analysing what HO is doing or planning to do, still would ve been nice to have a couple more people granted this week.... Just to keep the spirits up.....

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:14 pm

[quote="verbina"]Oh come on people!!!! Give me good news!!!! I cant believe this week is so damn slow again!!! And only one person granted so far!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!![/quote]

@Verbina. It's surely does seem a bit slow this week. We may as well fiddle the figures( like the MP's did) and add the person in MF v SSHD. Lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ontothenext
Newly Registered

Post by ontothenext » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:18 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

The 'DailyFail' article refers to the MF case i linked last night and can be found here on page 338. With regards to the 'DailyFail', Mehdi Hasan of the Huffington rightfully and appropriately described that newspaper last week on BBC Question time as " The immigrant bashing, woman hating, muslim smearing, NHS undermining, gay baiting Daily Mail."
We immigrants have become so thick-skinned that we seems insensitive to all the incessant bashing my newspapers, MPs, public and all . It sometimes makes one feel one unwanted. The only way I console myself is that " They came to our country first" haha

Sweetypie

Re: granted flr(o)

Post by Sweetypie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Muffin007 wrote:hello all
want to inform you that my solicitor calle dtoday and told me they have granted me 2.5yrs .I thank you guys so much for the advice i ahd been reading here . it gave me so muc confidence, though no one really replied me when i asked questions but i do understand.
My timeline:

Applied; 05/08/2013
Bio letter received; 20/08/2013
Bio done: 02/09/2013
Requested for more docs: 18/09/2013
granted FLR: 04/10/2013

Thanks so much guys and may God grant you your replies as soon as.
warm kisses to verbina..you are so sweet

Woop woop, BIG congratulations :)
FLR O Extension applied: 21 Sep 2013
Acknowledgment Letter dated: 24 Sep 2013
Biometrics: 1 Oct 2013 letter, done: 4 Oct 2013
Decision: 12 October granted DLR until Oct 2016
Documents: Received 17 October 2013
BRP: 23 October

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:42 pm

nilemarques wrote:

@Verbina. It's surely does seem a bit slow this week. We may as well fiddle the figures( like the MP's did) and add the person in MF v SSHD. Lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yaaaaa!!! :P :P :P

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:25 pm

nilemarques wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

Medhi Hasan, Will Self and Shami Chakrabati, are always brilliant on question time!!

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi just an update
my solicitor resend my application on 4 oct 2013.he send three applications now.i am waiting for ack letter.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 pm

tinapalak wrote:Hi just an update
my solicitor resend my application on 4 oct 2013.he send three applications now.i am waiting for ack letter.
Hi! So what happened then? I thought you was refused before and your solicitor sent HO a PAP letter....

So you decided to file fresh applications for you and the kids instead?

alina143

Ho asking for febuary 2011 bills and september this year

Post by alina143 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Just like to know why do they ask for specific date letters??

verbina
Russia

Re: Ho asking for febuary 2011 bills and september this year

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm

alina143 wrote:Just like to know why do they ask for specific date letters??
Ehhhhh????? :?

alina143

Post by alina143 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:08 pm

verbina wrote:
Home office are asking for febuary letters 2011 and september this year y do they ask specific month letters

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:09 pm

alina143 wrote:
verbina wrote:
Home office are asking for febuary letters 2011 and september this year y do they ask specific month letters
Ahhhhh right!! Ive no idea babe, sorry... Just to be spiteful I suppose...

alina143

Post by alina143 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:10 pm

verbina wrote:
alina143 wrote:
verbina wrote:
Ahhhhh right!! Ive no idea babe, sorry... Just to be spiteful I suppose...
Ok hun thanks for the reply 😊

elastep

Post by elastep » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
elastep wrote:Hello everyone! :)
Just wanted to ask a quick question.
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply when JR application have been filed?
Hi Just checking have you applied for permission for JR? if so, you should get a response within 14 days. if you have lodged the actual JR proceedings you will hear from the court within 6 weeks (well used to be) to get a hearing date. I have been waiting longer than that for a hearing date! There is a massive backlog. Priority is given to those that have been issued with removal notice or deportation orders sadly
@Believe2013
Thanks for answering my question.
Yes I have applied for permission for JR and waiting for reponse.
Application: flro ECHR article 8
applied: 12/12/2012.
Bio done: April 2013
Refused dated: 22 May 2013
PAP: 18/09/2013
JR: 03/10/2013
Outcome:

Only God knows what tomorrow may give birth to.

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:52 pm

@verbina yes i was refused by them befor and applied again.my solicitor did not sent pap because i wanna apply again so we sent new applications last week .hopping for possitive results this time and praying it won't take too long for a result this time.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:03 am

@tinapalak did you make 3 separate application? I was refused as well in august 23, my solicitor put my child as a main applicant and we (me and my wife dependent). My solicitor told that time (sept 12), if you put your child as a main applicant, definitely child is under 7 years rules (private life category), home office must grant, they can't refuse but they refused. Home office said in refusal letter: we might grant your child as a main applicant but your parents doesn't have any leave in uk. Best of luck for your new application. Actually they refused everyone under this rule. Might be this time its works for you. God bless.

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:17 am

Morning Guys and Dolls.

Father O God,touch each one of us this morning and let not any immigrations affect our application forms in Jesus name.Destroy and consume any evil works coming from the UKBA and HO.We pray that our applications get an approval from you Mighty God,for Your word says no weapon formed against us shall prosper!I believe all is well in Jesus name!

Congratulations to those who have been granted visas!

@Usual suspects....*waves*....hope all is well!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:32 am

Keisha wrote:Morning Guys and Dolls.

Father O God,touch each one of us this morning and let not any immigrations affect our application forms in Jesus name.Destroy and consume any evil works coming from the UKBA and HO.We pray that our applications get an approval from you Mighty God,for Your word says no weapon formed against us shall prosper!I believe all is well in Jesus name!

Congratulations to those who have been granted visas!

@Usual suspects....*waves*....hope all is well!

Amen! Amen! Amen!!! :P