ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice, regarding tier 1 Entrepreneur visa withdrw

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sr321
Newly Registered

need advice, regarding tier 1 Entrepreneur visa withdrw

Post by sr321 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi, I withdrawn my Tier 1 application last Thursday 19/09/2012 because I have to travel my home country due to illness of my family members,and I want to travel within this week so could you guys advice me what to do to get my all document from UKBA asap

I have contacted my local MP and my lawyer regarding this issue this morning

pls advice me really worried

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your decision to withdraw....Did you / your lawyer write to home office or did you guys call.

I know in some cases if you call them and inform them that you have decided to leave they will arrange for your documents either to your address with in a day or two...They also arrange for the documents to be picked up at the airport you are flying...
Call HO and they have an option on IVR to choose if you have decided to go and speak to them...

regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:00 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sr321
Newly Registered

Post by sr321 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:07 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply could you pls tell me what do you mean by IVR,

Me and my lawyer both made request for return of documents via email, phone and fax but UKBA just said its under process, really don't know what to do

Could you please tell me how can I collect my docs from airport if I booked ticket?

Waiting for ur reply
desibabu wrote:Hi,

Sorry to hear about your decision to withdraw....Did you / your lawyer write to home office or did you guys call.

I know in some cases if you call them and inform them that you have decided to leave they will arrange for your documents either to your address with in a day or two...They also arrange for the documents to be picked up at the airport you are flying...
Call HO and they have an option on IVR to choose if you have decided to go and speak to them...

regards

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:08 pm

They will like to see the evidence that you have booked your ticket.

Continue to contact them and agree on when you will buy your ticket and other arrangement.

haider.syed

Post by haider.syed » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:52 am

hmmmmm, let me think :roll:

sam487

Post by sam487 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:18 pm

hey have you got your docs back, how long did it take?

sam