ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding T-application refree

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shondra Sharma

Regarding T-application refree

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 am

For the child british citizenship application (T-application form) the first refree should be professional capacity and involved in child care such as doctor, health visitor, teacher, ministry of religion. I asked in school, GP, they refused to give. I know one nurse from London eye hospital but how can I prove this eye hospital nurse involved in my child care, I have no other option left. This eye hospital nurse ready to give as a refree but she asked me how you prove if home office ask how she involved in your child care? please anyone help me out.

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:13 am

Nurse will do. The list is just an example and is not exhaustive.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:22 am

thanks but this nurse is from eye hospital, how can I prove she involved in my child care? this nurse is not from local gp or hospital, actually we know her as a family friend from long time. Is there any problem if I put a refree for her? she is working in one of the London eye hospital from 26 years.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:54 am

She can put she knows the child as a family friend. It won't be a problem.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 am

Thank you @jambo but in a refree section one should know the child professionally, I put one refree for a family friend already that's the problem. so can we put both refree as a family friend, is not a problem, so you mean I can put nurse as a family friend as well.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:41 am

Yes.

Ideally the reference should know the child in a professional capacity but the HO would be OK with a professional who knows the child as a family friend.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 pm

@jamo I got already one family friend refree in my child application . Do I again write another refree for family frined as a nurse or just simply write professionally (even this nurse is not from gp, some one I know from long time, she is working in London hospital but in real she is not involved in my child care), if home office ask anything about this, how you involved in child care? does it a problem? My GP, school, they not going to give a refree. Or do I write both refree as a family friend and the profession of one is nurse or even this nurse in real not involved in my child care still I can write professionally bit confused and worry me. Is there any problem if I write both refree as a family friend and profession one is nurse and the other is british citizen any profession over 25.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Writing - "family friend, Nurse" & "family friend, age" is fine.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 pm

@jambo Thanks for your kind response and help. You mean first refree (professional capacity who involved in child care) need to write in how do you know category: family friend & nurse. for the other refree Only family friend. How about if we write in the first refree: family friend and professionally, then age, then profession is nurse.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:40 pm

I'm confused.

Has the nurse seen the child in a professional capacity or is she just a family friend? Stick to the truth. As I said, even if she doesn't know the child in a professional capacity but only as a family friend, that won't be a problem.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks@jambo, this nurse is just a family friend, I thought I included her as a professional capacity but in real she is not involved in my child care. Some one who involved in my child care like gp doctor, school, they not giving refree. In real this nurse is just a family friend known for long time. You mean I can write both family frined nurse and other family friend who is british citizen over 25 years of age.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:Thanks@jambo, this nurse is just a family friend, I thought I included her as a professional capacity but in real she is not involved in my child care. Some one who involved in my child care like gp doctor, school, they not giving refree. In real this nurse is just a family friend known for long time. You mean I can write both family frined nurse and other family friend who is british citizen over 25 years of age.
Correct.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Thanks@jambo again for your kind response and help. my 7 year child rule application is refused after waiting nearly a year, even my child born here in uk and nearly 10 years old that time. To push my case forward I need to take a first my child british citizenship, that's why I am bit worried about this application, this is my last weapon to fight with home office, I been nearly 16 (8 years legally+8 years illegally) years in uk still no status. Thanks for your wonderful help. God bless. So I can write now both refree as a family friend, I can try in gp and school they saying we not doing this kinds of things anymore, so I have no option, as you said I have to truth, so both refree are family friend, one is as a professional nurse and and other is travel consultant british citizen over 25 years old.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Correct.

Don't worry - it will be fine. Even if there is an issue (which is very very unlikely), the HO will not refuse the application but might ask for another referee

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 pm

million thanks@jambo, do you know how long it takes for this kind of application?