ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service appointment on Saturday (urgent)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Halcyon
Newly Registered

Premium service appointment on Saturday (urgent)

Post by Halcyon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Hi,

My wife has applied online for her move from tier-1 PSW to tier-2 general using employee sponsored COS, using same day visa (premium service). When she booked her visa online on the UKBA site, after payment she selected her appoint on Saturday, 12th oct. But now while searching for something else, we just realised the Croydon office in London works only Monday to Friday. So we are very worried if the appointment was glitch on the website. We have an appointment letter. But not sure if it's valid. No body is receiving the call at the croydon office number.

Has anybody used a weekend appointment?

Thanks.

jenevieva
Newly Registered

Re: Premium service appointment on Saturday (urgent)

Post by jenevieva » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:42 am

Dear Halcyon

Could you share your experience? How was with Saturday
The fact is i have already booked an appointment on Friday but now want to reschedule
1- Does the Croydon PSC work on Saturdays and can i book an appointment on Saturday?

2. Must i pay additional fees when i reschedule?

3. If reschedule online - during a process if i loose my current appointment firstly? or it will save until i book new day?
thank you