ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

verbina
Russia

Re: Granted

Post by verbina » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:56 pm

DivineSpeed wrote:Hi All

Been a silent follower - words cannot explain how much of a blessing the active members have been - thank you all!

I was granted my Visa yesterday ( actually 7th October).

Brief history - came as a student, overstayed due to lateness in applying for extension.

Applied for FLR O ( Nov 2012) - British hubby & daughter, Biometrics ( March 2013) HO requested more docs ( June 2013)

Granted ( October)

He is a good God! And I see Him favouring all they wait & trust.

Good luck All & Thank you
Congratulations luv!!! Well done!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:05 pm

[quote="hatchsead"][quote="Shondra Sharma"]Guys everything close for us, no nhs access, no bank account, no driving licence, no renting house, how we going to survive? Have you heard this news?[/quote]

@Shondra Sharma, I have heard the news just as the HO secretary said few days ago that she wants to make it hostile for immigrants/ illegal immgrants.
But don't worry, just like the 12 Israelites species in the bible, 10 of them came back with the report below;

[quote]But the men who had gone up with him said, 'We can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are." And they spread a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there were of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them. — Numbers, 13:31-33[/quote]

While on the other hand the remaining 2 species (Joshua and Caleb) gave a differnt report as below;

[quote]They gave Moses this account, "We went into the land to which you sent us, and it does flow with milk and honey! Here is its fruit.But the people who live there are very powerful, and the cities are fortified and very large. We even saw descendants of Anak there." — Numbers, 13:27-28[/quote]

[quote]
"Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, 'We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.'" — Numbers, 13:30[/quote]

Joshua completed the task of leading the Israelites into the Promised Land and of taking possession of it. God promised Caleb and Joshua that they would receive the land which they had explored for themselves and their descendants. Caleb was also told that he would live to go into the Promised Land.

The moral of this lesson is that, which ever way you see the land is how you will live it. Believe my friend that the Lord is good and His mercies endures forever.
We will all drink and eat of the milk and honey of this land either they like it or not.
It is well![/quote]

Amen, Amen and AMEN!!! @ Divinespeed, congrats!! Greetings everyone else!!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Guys there is no need to panic. God is always on the side of the people that love him. I feel they are trying to frustrate immigrants or illegals as they say. No one would want to come to this country any more and they would start begging immigrants to come back after their policy fails. It happened in the 50's when they employed people from Asia and the carribean to work as bus drivers and in the clothing industry.
Godgives

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:48 pm

@shondra sharma , yes we applied 3 applications two for my daughters and one from my husband and me. and last time they just refuse us because we made a application 28 days before my children completed 7 years. so i don't have any other options rather then put a new application.if they will refuse us now with any other reason then i will fight in court but hopping for positive result.what about u did u applied for JR?

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:13 pm

@tinapalk, best of luck hope it works for you this time, no I didn't go for a JR yet just send reconsideration letter, I am applying my daughters british citizenship in a couple of days, then probably push my case forward, been here in uk almost 16 years, empty handed. god bless.

progeny5kay

timeline

Post by progeny5kay » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:45 pm

applied on:05/09/2013
Bio metric Received on: 13/09/2013 dated 11/09/2013
Bio metric Done:13/09/2013
acknowledgement received on:12/09/2013 was dated 09/09/2013
requested more documents: received 29/09/2013 dated 24/09/2013 stated it should be received by 10/10/2013
more documents: sent 08/10/2013
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:01 am

verbina wrote:

Been a silent follower - words cannot explain how much of a blessing the active members have been - thank you all!

Brief history - came as a student, overstayed due to lateness in applying for extension.

Applied for FLR O ( Nov 2012) - British hubby & daughter, Biometrics ( March 2013) HO requested more docs ( June 2013)

Granted ( October)

Congratulations Divinespeed, very happy for you and your family. Do you have a holiday planned?
FLR O Extension applied: 21 Sep 2013
Acknowledgment Letter dated: 24 Sep 2013
Biometrics: 1 Oct 2013 letter, done: 4 Oct 2013
Decision: 12 October granted DLR until Oct 2016
Documents: Received 17 October 2013
BRP: 23 October

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Oh come on Friday!!! More good news!! Please!!!!

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:10 pm

@shondra sharma best of luck u as well u will be granted soon .God will help us we just need to fight with this bad time .

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:15 pm

verbina wrote:Oh come on Friday!!! More good news!! Please!!!!
Verbina I really hope so dear as I was losing my marbles the last few days but hope has surfaced again.

Yes come on friday indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

rina wrote:
verbina wrote:Oh come on Friday!!! More good news!! Please!!!!
Verbina I really hope so dear as I was losing my marbles the last few days but hope has surfaced again.

Yes come on friday indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same here :((

DivineSpeed
Newly Registered

Post by DivineSpeed » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Sweetypie wrote:
verbina wrote:

Granted ( October)

Congratulations Divinespeed, very happy for you and your family. Do you have a holiday planned?

Yes just doing that now & restructuring the rest of my life!!

I wish everyone the joys of being granted!

Great weekend all!!

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:36 pm

DivineSpeed wrote:Hi Ontothenext

They requested

1. Proof of hubby's citizenship even though they had the passport

2. Council Tax for the last 2 years

3. Further proof to show co habitation : sent bank statements, daughter's sch admission ( nursery ), doc letters,

hope this helps
How do u prove citizenship even if they have british passport just asking thanks?

alina143

Re: timeline

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

progeny5kay wrote:applied on:05/09/2013
requested more documents: received 29/09/2013 dated 24/09/2013 stated it should be received by 10/10/2013

Good luck just sent off more documents myself for my patner

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Keep on being strong guys, your answers are around the corner. God is a good, God.

My prayers are with you all.

:) :)

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 pm

alina143 wrote:

They requested

3. Further proof to show co habitation : sent bank statements, daughter's sch admission ( nursery ), doc letters,

hope this helps
How do u prove citizenship even if they have british passport just asking thanks?
When i applied, i used birth certificates. My husband is british and i sent his birth certificates, my kids birth certificates and his expired british passport. I think the birth certificates show, place of birth and his/her parents. I have never sent my kids passports and i have been granted.

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm

RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:

They requested

hope this helps
When i applied, i used birth certificates. My husband is british and i sent his birth certificates, my kids birth certificates and his expired british passport. I think the birth certificates show, place of birth and his/her parents. I have never sent my kids passports and i have been granted.
Oh ok i have sent the same my expired british passport kids birth certificates my birth certificate and alot of bills addressed to both me and my partner they asked for more letters especially bills from 2011 sent all of them today

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Granted ( October)

very happy for you

congratulations :)

DivineSpeed
Newly Registered

Post by DivineSpeed » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 pm

alina143 wrote:

They requested

hope this helps

We sent certificate of naturalisation as he wasn't born British

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 pm

alina143 wrote:
RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:

They requested

hope this helps

Oh ok i have sent the same my expired british passport kids birth certificates my birth certificate and alot of bills addressed to both me and my partner they asked for more letters especially bills from 2011 sent all of them today
I was told to include 6 months payslips by my lawyer but thanks to this forum, i included at least a years payslips, p60, 3 years council tax bills, 3 years bank statements, at least 3 payslips to add to the last years...for last 2 years, amazon receipts, ebay receipts, car insuarance, home insuarance...anything that i can for last three years. I never left anything to chance. I also included doctors cards, letters from docters when i had my last baby 2 years ago. I also sent my daughters school report, she is p 2 now. I sent her graduation certificate, her french certificates for nursery...lol. This was from us both....whatever we each could throw in, with our joint names or individual names. My bank statement had bank transfer from my partner to show we share finances..this is important as well.

I hope this helps. When you do these kind of applications include 3 years at least. Show finance sharing, joint bills from places like the council, tax office. Then show child having both parents being involved if in relationship...for example a letter with both of your names addressed.

progeny5kay

Post by progeny5kay » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:36 pm

alina143 wrote:

Thank you very much alina143
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Congrats Godspeed and the other ones granted.

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 pm

RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:
RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:

I was told to include 6 months payslips by my lawyer but thanks to this forum, i included at least a years payslips, p60, 3 years council tax bills, 3 years bank statements, at least 3 payslips to add to the last years...for last 2 years, amazon receipts, ebay receipts, car insuarance, home insuarance...anything that i can for last three years. I never left anything to chance. I also included doctors cards, letters from docters when i had my last baby 2 years ago. I also sent my daughters school report, she is p 2 now. I sent her graduation certificate, her french certificates for nursery...lol. This was from us both....whatever we each could throw in, with our joint names or individual names. My bank statement had bank transfer from my partner to show we share finances..this is important as well.

I hope this helps. When you do these kind of applications include 3 years at least. Show finance sharing, joint bills from places like the council, tax office. Then show child having both parents being involved if in relationship...for example a letter with both of your names addressed.
Thank u for ur reply they asked from 2011 i sended from 2010 up untill now every single letter

alina143

Post by alina143 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:41 pm

progeny5kay wrote:
alina143 wrote:

Thank you very much alina143
Ur welcome 😊

RIGHTEOUS
Newly Registered

Post by RIGHTEOUS » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 pm

alina143 wrote:
RIGHTEOUS wrote:
alina143 wrote:
RIGHTEOUS wrote:

Thank u for ur reply they asked from 2011 i sended from 2010 up untill now every single letter
You have been granted, i prophesy the most three weeks. I will pray for you, remember that God is the giver, this is just stuff, but God owns all countries. Ask for mercy and God to remember you. He has already has given you. Maybe your angel has been caught as in daniel when God answered him, and sent him a reply with an angel who was captured by the prince ( demonic prince of that area), for 21 days. The archangel Michael, was sent to loose the angel from the demonic angel to give the answer to daniel. Ask God, to send Michael to loose your angel if he has been caught by the principalities and powers, because they control world power and laws.