ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My timeline

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hopefully
Newly Registered

My timeline

Post by Hopefully » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:45 am

I have been visiting this forum every other day. I must say thumbs up to the moderators and everyone else for all the information made available on this site. It's kept me informed in all aspects regarding EEA applications. My timeline is

EEA 2 (Married couple) sent----28th June 2013
Application received by HO-----1st July 2013
COA received-------------------- 8th July 2013 (dated 4th July)
RC --------------------------------Waiting and hopeful
:D

ninkas
Poland

Re: My timeline

Post by ninkas » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Hopefully wrote:I have been visiting this forum every other day. I must say thumbs up to the moderators and everyone else for all the information made available on this site. It's kept me informed in all aspects regarding EEA applications. My timeline is

EEA 2 (Married couple) sent----28th June 2013
Application received by HO-----1st July 2013
COA received-------------------- 8th July 2013 (dated 4th July)
RC --------------------------------Waiting and hopeful
:D
hi ! can you share some more info about your application please? I.e. which route you chose to apply,how long have you been married,what docs you sent with application etc? My husband applied on 30.08.2013 and I thought we can hear something pretty soon...your post just made me realize how optimistic I am lol I read somewhere on this forum that 2013' applications take around 2 months...guess it is not that fast...

Hopefully
Newly Registered

Post by Hopefully » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:48 am

We got married in February 2013 after a 2 year relationship. The doc we submitted include;
EEA ID card and my non EEA passport
Marriage certificate
Tenancy agreement with our both names on it
Water bills with our both names on it
Joint bank statements
Payslips(2 months)
Contract of employment for my husband
Wedding pictures and family pictures about 6 pictures

I think the processing times are on individual basis in terms of how fast the investigation of all ur documents take.

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

I think the processing times are on individual basis in terms of how fast the investigation of all ur documents take.[/quote]

thank you for sharing and yeah,you've got a point.But after reading lots of stories about the timeline,I thought that straight forward applications should take around 2 months this year.And yours seems pretty straight forward-married couple,employed route...I start to worry how long will ours take as my husband's case is more complicated
:cry: