ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the procedure of upper tribunal court

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ifte2010

What is the procedure of upper tribunal court

Post by Ifte2010 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 am

Dear admin please help me ASAP regarding what is the procedure of upper tribunal appeal. Cause I have already reject from court. So now I would like to appeal in Upper tribunal court.
PleAse help me.

Post by top » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:23 pm

when a lower tribunal dismisses an appeal provides the appeal forms to upper tribunal.

I do not think one needs to know how it works is how it says on the papers provided with appeal dismissal.

thanks...

TSAZ

Re: What is the procedure of upper tribunal court

Post by TSAZ » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Ifte2010 wrote:Dear admin please help me ASAP regarding what is the procedure of upper tribunal appeal. Cause I have already reject from court. So now I would like to appeal in Upper tribunal court.
PleAse help me.
you have to file an application to upper tribunal within 5 days of your refusa

Ifte2010

Procedure of Application after UT

Post by Ifte2010 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 am

I have submitted my appeal to UT within 5 Days. Now I would like to send fresh application within this time. But I want to know if u refuse from my second next application shall. I get any right to appeal.?
If not than what will my status in this country ?
Can I switch in other category that time?
Please reply me.
Please.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:06 am

You cannot make a fresh application while an appeal is ongoing and Section 3C/3D is in force.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dalaremal

Re: Procedure of Application after UT

Post by dalaremal » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:00 pm

[quote="Ifte2010"]I have submitted my appeal to UT within 5 Days. Now I would like to send fresh application within this time. But I want to know if u refuse from my second next application shall. I get any right to appeal.?
If not than what will my status in this country ?
Can I switch in other category that time?
Please reply me.
Please.[/quote]

If the UT does not accept your appeal, then when does the 28 days period start from?
I mean from the date when your appeal was dissmissed by the first tier court or from the date when the request will be turn down by the UT? Please!

Post by top » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Dear Sir,

Can you tell the grounds as to why you could not satisfy the 1st tribunal looking at points raised by case worker could have easily been over turned.
well you did have still needed a plenty of work in terms of advertising your yourself with business and all that.

I assume that they came up with more points besides advertisement issues that led to a appeal being dismissed, could you highlight that please?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: What is the procedure of upper tribunal court

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:00 pm

@ Ifte2010, you can prepare all the documents for your fresh application, making sure you correct all the reasons they refuse your first application and then submit it immediately you get the decision of the upper tribunal without delaying it for even a day. Doing this will make you to have apply within say 2days of UT decision.

Don't also forget that even if you don't get appeal for your fresh application, you always have the option of Judicial review which you can win successfully if all your documents for your second application are complete and if you already start trading in your business.

The judges are usually in support of appellant when all documents are complete and if all laws are followed with proper documents.
My thought is that most refusal decisions are mainly to test if the applicants are really ready for business or just trying to extend stay.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.