ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ticks on Page 17 (Last page)-form AN-SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran22
Member of Standing

Ticks on Page 17 (Last page)-form AN-SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS

Post by imran22 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello members

Just noticed the small print on the last page saying “tick to indicate the type of evidence you have enclosed.” Till now the page appeared to be just an instruction page about what evidence to include but on close read today I found this.

Now everything is straight forward except the following

SECTION 5 Evidence of freedom from immigration time restrictions:required for all applicants except those covered by
SECTION 4 above
• Your passport showing permission to remain permanently in the UK OR
• The Home Office letter by which you were given permission to remain permanently in the UK
• If you came to the UK as an asylum seeker you should have evidence of appeal applications OR
• Evidence of being freely landed

Which option should I tick if I have BRP and no stamp in the passport? There is no option for that.

Please help, has anybody else noticed this tick instruction? Do people tick the options as there are no boxes (to place the tick) on this page.

Many thanks

desertlord

Post by desertlord » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 pm

what will happen if you miss ticking this page and NCS didn't check???????????????/

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Relax. Nothing would happen. You can ignore the ticking instruction

desertlord

Post by desertlord » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:19 am

Just out of curiosity, was that statement on the old form? is it a new requirement to tick these instructions points on page 17?

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 am

Jambo wrote:Relax. Nothing would happen. You can ignore the ticking instruction
Jambo I also think it might not be important if you are applying through NCS as they just include all the necessary documents anyway. But I am applying soon and as I still have the opportunity to tick them can you please suggest which one should i tick from the above if i have BRP ILR?

Thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:28 am

I would put a tick near the Section 5 heading. No one ticks this page. The instructions have been there for a while.