ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding nationality checking services

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sjkumar
Newly Registered

Query regarding nationality checking services

Post by sjkumar » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Do we need to photo copy our documents when we go to meet in the NCS centre for naturalization.

Also can anyone clarify what does this mean.

For Section5(Referees and Identity) please write your name and date of birth on the reverse of your photograph.You should then ask one of your referees to confirm the photograph is a true likeness of you below where you have written your details.

Please use glue to attach your photograph to section 5 of your form,as paperclips and staples are not secure.

can anyone explain what does mean

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Query regarding nationality checking services

Post by nionlight » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:56 am

sjkumar wrote:Do we need to photo copy our documents when we go to meet in the NCS centre for naturalization.

Also can anyone clarify what does this mean.

For Section5(Referees and Identity) please write your name and date of birth on the reverse of your photograph.You should then ask one of your referees to confirm the photograph is a true likeness of you below where you have written your details.

Please use glue to attach your photograph to section 5 of your form,as paperclips and staples are not secure.

can anyone explain what does mean
I am also wondering what that is! UKBA again proves they are just crap in providing instruction. They ask for writing name and date of birth on picture and then ask to glue it. How on earth dos it matter if some one write name or not if the photo is glued?

Also on previous application, they said to staple and in the new one they say to glue it. They just don't know what they are talking about...

london90210
Newly Registered

Post by london90210 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:16 pm

I imagine its so they know which form the picture belongs to if it falls off in the office.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.