ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Visas - The Official Caseworker's Manual

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ocean77
Newly Registered

new caseworker's manual

Post by ocean77 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:47 pm

anyone got the new manuals for HSMP extension???
I am applying for extension next month and would benefit a lot by reading the caseworker's manual. I still remember how beneficial it was during my initial HSMP app.

dmac820
Newly Registered

Caseworker manual

Post by dmac820 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:35 pm

Could someone point me in the right direction to get the latest version of the manual used by HSMP caseworkers?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!

dmac

srikp

Post by srikp » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:31 am

It will not be available until May '07 as per the update on Announcements page of HO.

tarek131
Newly Registered

any updates?

Post by tarek131 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:17 am

Today is 10th of May

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Thu May 10, 2007 8:46 am

Thanks for the confirming the date

chiram91
Newly Registered

Post by chiram91 » Fri May 18, 2007 1:40 pm

Any sign of the caseworker notes???

ball1333

Post by ball1333 » Fri May 18, 2007 4:30 pm

chiram91 wrote:Any sign of the caseworker notes???
I spoke with my caseworker yesterday and he said the notes might be available in July but he wasn't sure...sounds like the project is running quite late.

mulvadi
Newly Registered

Caseworker's Manual

Post by mulvadi » Sun May 27, 2007 10:10 pm

For the latest caseworker's manual, please visit

http://groups.google.com/group/hsmp-uk

Thx

R

roy_rajat

Post by roy_rajat » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:30 pm

ball1333 wrote:
chiram91 wrote:Any sign of the caseworker notes???
I spoke with my caseworker yesterday and he said the notes might be available in July but he wasn't sure...sounds like the project is running quite late.
Can you tell me how were you able to talk to the caseworker? Is there a telephone number provided with the reference for a specific caseworker?

m_c_shah
Newly Registered

Latest HSMP Case Worker Guidance

Post by m_c_shah » Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:57 pm

victorind

Affected by retrospective HSMP changes ?

Post by victorind » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:51 am

HSMP Forum a non profit making organisation formed after the Nov 2006 retrospective changes has now launched its only official website www.hsmpforumltd.com , for regular updates on its Judicial Review and various other activities register now at its forum at http://forum.hsmpforumltd.com

The retrospective changes implemented by the UK Home Office in Nov 2006 have caused lots of hardships for HSMP holders who have already been in the UK since 2002.

Due to these changes majority of the HSMP holders do not qualify for further leave to remain. The UK Government is backing off from the very promises they made to HSMP Immigrants on which they were invited to UK. After the retrospective changes implemented on 8th Nov people are being asked to re-qualify for their visa extension thru an unfair points based system (PBS) rather than initial promise of extension on economic activity alone.

The Commission for facial Equality (CRE) after a meeting with HSMP Forum recently wrote to Immigration and Nationality Directorate informing that the new rules does indirect discrimination towards non EEA nationals and penalizes ethnic minorities.

After several requests made by CRE to provide the Race Equality Impact Assessment (REIA) copy, the REIA was provided by Border and Immigration Agency (IND) to CRE next day after HSMP Forum raised the issue during the meeting with the Immigration Minister on 26th March 07. CRE criticized BIA on not publishing the REIA (or making it available), lack of consultation for the changes and basically conducting a flawed REIA.

Many HSMP immigrants don't qualify for further Extension due to these new changes and are being forced to wind up their establishments, careers, schooling of their children, and investments and are being forced to leave the Country. This is after making innumerable sacrifices like leaving their well established careers back home, selling their properties and overall uprooting their family to settle in the UK based on the undertaking given by the UK Government.

A Judicial Review has been filed against the changes by HSMP Forum Ltd and further development on the same is still awaited.

Join now at the forum, support the campaign and discuss your issues and get support at www.hsmpforumltd.org

victorind

E-Petition for Nov 2006 HSMP changes

Post by victorind » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:35 am

bl-2007
Newly Registered

Post by bl-2007 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:03 pm

You can appeal a HSMP refusal even if you don't meet the new criteria on human rights grounds, rely on Art. 8.

1400 Years

Post by 1400 Years » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:50 pm

anyone with internal manual on EC for HSMP visa applicants please?

jnasir
Newly Registered

English Language Assessment

Post by jnasir » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi All,

I was just reading Casework guidance > Caseworker Comments at:http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... kguidance/

In above link for the English Language Assessement
under Degree Taught In English

The casework check...
Eligible on NARIC English language website?

As I don't have Ielts certificate and will submit Letter from Institute stating my degree was taught in English. Besides this letter will i have to get letter from NARIC for english language???

Please see above link and let me know if you know anything about it.

Btw I have a qualification comparation letter from NARIC stating my qualification is equal to UK Becholer. Do I still have to get anthor letter from NARIC for english language???

thx

jml

m.baig
Newly Registered

Need Help with HSMP Application

Post by m.baig » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:50 am

Hi,

I am on a srtudent visa and i have my wife with me as a dependent. I am applying for HSMP ASAP before the new rules apply and have the following questions:

1) When HSMP new rules are going to be implemented?

2) I have done Masters from Liverpool University,UK. results will be out at the end of January,2008.

I have completed BSCS(Hons 4 Years- 2000-2004) and BA(2 years- in Aug, 2003) from Pakistan So i have done two Bach. degrees.

shall i claime for 35 points or 30 as still i am waiting for my masters result but i have my post graduate diploma ins business for one year from the same Univeristy.

3) I am claiming for my earning from Aug 2004 till July 2004 plus 12 pay slips and employer letter and ITR to show earnings about 4900 pounds PA.

I have started my job as soon i finish my first bach. degree in Aug 2003 and completed taught modules for BSCS(4years).

Will they accept my earnings or it has to be a graduate level job earnings?

4) My current age is 25 so claiming max points for age.

5) I studied in UK and got degree so claiming 5 points for uk qualification or experiance. Is that right...?

6) I have a letter from my university in Pakistan stating that medium of instruction for BSCS was in English. and also have got IELTS which i scored 3 years ago.

Can i include IELTS ceritificate with my universiuty letter. will it be ok?

7) Which documents should be attested and from where......?

8) Which certificates should i send to NARIZ for attestification?

9) Where do i need to attest my passport copy and other documents like ITR, Payslips, Experiance Letter, I have Birth Certificate in (English)

10) Finance Documents? Do i need a sponsor letter from my brother to showw that he is still sponsoring my stay in the uk as my wife is here as well on dependent visa.

Please advise what shoould i do to make my application strong and what are you remarks regarding success of my application.....?

Kind Regards,

Mirza

m.baig
Newly Registered

HSMP

Post by m.baig » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:56 am

Hi,

I am on a srtudent visa and i have my wife with me as a dependent. I am applying for HSMP ASAP before the new rules apply and have the following questions:

1) When HSMP new rules are going to be implemented?

2) I have done Masters from Liverpool University,UK. results will be out at the end of January,2008.

I have completed BSCS(Hons 4 Years- 2000-2004) and BA(2 years- in Aug, 2003) from Pakistan So i have done two Bach. degrees.

shall i claime for 35 points or 30 as still i am waiting for my masters result but i have my post graduate diploma ins business for one year from the same Univeristy.

3) I am claiming for my earning from Aug 2004 till July 2004 plus 12 pay slips and employer letter and ITR to show earnings about 4900 pounds PA.

I have started my job as soon i finish my first bach. degree in Aug 2003 and completed taught modules for BSCS(4years).

Will they accept my earnings or it has to be a graduate level job earnings?

4) My current age is 25 so claiming max points for age.

5) I studied in UK and got degree so claiming 5 points for uk qualification or experiance. Is that right...?

6) I have a letter from my university in Pakistan stating that medium of instruction for BSCS was in English. and also have got IELTS which i scored 3 years ago.

Can i include IELTS ceritificate with my universiuty letter. will it be ok?

7) Which documents should be attested and from where......?

8) Which certificates should i send to NARIC for attestification?

9) Where do i need to attest my passport copy and other documents like ITR, Payslips, Experiance Letter, I have Birth Certificate in (English)

10) Finance Documents? Do i need a sponsor letter from my brother to showw that he is still sponsoring my stay in the uk as my wife is here as well on dependent visa.

11) I was working as business development executive in a well known company in Pakistan. What should be cover in my employment letter?
Shall i ask them to seal the payslips and my employment letter.?

Please advise what shoould i do to make my application strong and what are you remarks regarding success of my application.....?

Kind Regards,

Mirza

nerellg
Newly Registered

Query on EC

Post by nerellg » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:09 am

Hi,

I Got an an HSMP approval in December 2007 and yet to file an application for EC, But my current employer is sending me to Belgium for 1 Year and I will be travelling to Belgium to in Fec 2008. Now my Question is will I able to file an EC in Belgium in Marcch 2008 with the HSMP aprroval letter which has been issued to my Indian Address?

Kindly tell me your views on this

Regards
nerellg

m.baig
Newly Registered

HSMP Work Experiance Requirements

Post by m.baig » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:40 am

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify one thing which is my experience during my education.

Can you please look at my CV and tell me if my experience is clashing with my last degree which is BSCS (Aug/2000-Jan/2004 and then a project for 6 months)

I got a job in September, 2003 till August, 2004 and then I came to UK on 10/Sep, 2004 for my Masters.

Do you think there will be any problem that I have started my job when I have not finished my BSCS (HONS) degree?

I had time because I had finished my taught modules and only the research work was left so I could start my full time Job.

Do you think there will be no problem…?

I have Income Tax Return, Job offer letter, confirmation letter, Experience letter from employer, 12 salary slips to prove.

Regards,

jimpo
Newly Registered

Post by jimpo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:52 pm

does anyone have the latest working link to case worker manual?

m.baig
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by m.baig » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:55 pm

No, Sorry.

hithere
Newly Registered

Link to the latest HSMP care worker guidance manuals

Post by hithere » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:12 pm

eppiblue
Newly Registered

new link to case workers guide

Post by eppiblue » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:07 am

ameena
Newly Registered

Re: new link to case workers guide

Post by ameena » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Tier1_Queries

Updated Case Worket Guidance for Tier1 - Any URL's??

Post by Tier1_Queries » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:45 am

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... rguidance/

Dear All,

The above link has reference case worker guidance that pertains to
old HSMP. Has the agency updated with the new Tier1 - Points based
System. If so, can i have that URL, Please?