ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some queries about ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr_trauma
Newly Registered

Some queries about ILR

Post by ilr_trauma » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi,
I am planning to apply for ILR coming week. I am on work visa for 7 years 1 month (initially on work permit and since nov 2008 on tier 1 General. But with 13 months absence in 2010
I have few queries.

1. If i have already paid fees online what should i fill in payment page.

2. Section 11 - My first 2 years were on work permit and next 3 years on Tier 1, then Which of the subsections of section 11 I should be filling in apart from 11A. I am confused between 11C (not requiring work permit as I am on Tier 1 General) and 11G (Highly skilled migrants under HSMP and other categories)

3. I have more than 180 days of absence in 5 years. 83 of them included vacations to home country outside europe on paid annual leaves. For rest of absence I am claiming on compassionate reasons. Do I need to give any evidence for 83 days absence. I have changed many jobs in between and it is hard to get evidence from ex-employers.

4. If there are some family situations which can help in getting ILR, should I mention that in section 8B (SECTION 8B- OTHER INFORMATION
Is there any other information concerning you or your family which you wish to be considered as part of
your application? )

5. (Not so important query)
Section 9 - 4A. Do I need to give breakup of each month? I thought of having 2 entries only by consolidating periods employer wise.

6. I don't have originals of salary slips, bank statements and rent agreement of period earlier than last 1.5 years. I forgot that in my home country. Will that be a cause of concern? I will get scanned copies soon of these documents.

7. My wife came to live with me in March 2012. It is not 2 years complete. She was away because of pregnancy and some other medical reasons. Can I claim cohabitation based on 1 year 7 months period. I have rent agreement since March 2012 where her name is written as permitted occupant. Water bill with her name mentioned in it. I might also get letter from NHS next week.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.