ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advise

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pageup
Member of Standing

please advise

Post by pageup » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:55 am

What is likely to happen with me,, after making new application to ukba... Case has been refused by judges.

pageup
Member of Standing

peope advise.

Post by pageup » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:47 pm

My new application with ukba now,

What is likely to happen now,,, after case has been refused by judges..

Please advise me

ninkas
Poland

Re: peope advise.

Post by ninkas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:22 am

pageup wrote:My new application with ukba now,

What is likely to happen now,,, after case has been refused by judges..

Please advise me
I read all your post and my advice is to chill out.Relax,at least now you will receive coa and be able to work legally and you not facing deportation while the case is under consideration.You have few months of normal life ahead of you,so try to make the best out of this.There is no need to go bananas,you just need to wait like the rest of us.
Can you write what kind of proof of your relationship did you include with your recent application? Did you attache some pictures of yourself with your wife? bills maybe?

pageup
Member of Standing

please reply.

Post by pageup » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Yes,, I sent marriage phtos.. Bills... Every thing up to criteria.. Now marriage registered under English law... Every thing up to criteria,,,

Problem was, why did not all the answer matched to husband, wife. In absence of each other in court. Ukba officer say it is marriage of convinence.. It was bad luck, judge refused in first tribunal.. Judge refused in uper tribunal on papper...

Now solictor say, make new application to ukba.. ..

Just have gone crazy with ukba,, have spent so much money on this matter, full family support I have.

my worry is this time again will be refuse because the ukba will say case already refused by judge... Why did U apply agai n.. It is my worry please guide me

Thsnks

ninkas
Poland

Re: please reply.

Post by ninkas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm

[quote="pageup"]Yes,, I sent marriage photos..

I'm not an expert but my common sense is telling me that you should supply really strong proof of genuine relationship as this was the main issue last time.I don't think bills and pictures of your wedding will be enough-but again I'm not an expert.If I was in your shoes,I would attache some testimonials from neighbours,friends but not necessary family members.Maybe from some people who are consider trustworthy to ukba-police officer,doctor?Besides I would sent some pictures of two of you BEFORE the marriage,maybe on holidays or family gathering?
You didn't specify what answers didn't match but I reassume there was quite few of them as the judge didn't allow the appeal,wasn't it? can you tell what kind of questions were you asked?

pageup
Member of Standing

common question

Post by pageup » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Who propsed first,, was it in summer winter..... We were nervous,, and to be honest we were nit prepress for this kind of interview.

Because ukba first said, get married under English law.. When we got married under English law, they said it is marriage of convinence.....

What is all this about with genuine case... Like mine ...
They messed my life ukba..

Please advise.. I will have baby soon.....

ninkas
Poland

Re: common question

Post by ninkas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Please advise.. I will have baby soon.....[/quote]
Is your wife pregnant? if yes,congratulations ! and it does change your circumstances.Have you send the letter from GP confirming her pregnancy or maternity certificate? if not do it asap.It will be the best solid poof of genuine relationship I suppose

pageup
Member of Standing

plesse advise...

Post by pageup » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:09 pm

We R thinking to have a baby,,, but because of finanucal difficulties we are waiting.... Why does ukba some times makes ur life hell.....

Thanks..

I know now , baby will be the only way to get a visa!!!;

Thank you...

Can I be deported while my application pending withn ukba. Been in UK 11 yeats

ninkas
Poland

Re: plesse advise...

Post by ninkas » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:39 pm

I do not think s it is such a good idea to bring new life to this world simply because of your visa.But this is your decision only.I congratulated in previous post as I thought your other half is indeed pregnant.The way you stated - I will have baby soon-was misleading.
I reckon there is many ways to prove genuine relationship as I wrote in my previous post.
As far as I'm concern,you can not be deported when your application is under consideration.Gurus correct me please if I'm wrong.Have you received your COA yet?

pageup
Member of Standing

thanks... please advise.

Post by pageup » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 pm

No reply yet, from ukba.... But I will have baby soon, because I cannot wait to get a visa... My marriage is genuine...
but ukba have made me crazy....... Thanks for the advise.. Love you all....

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: thanks... please advise.

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:01 am

pageup wrote:No reply yet, from ukba.... But I will have baby soon, because I cannot wait to get a visa... My marriage is genuine...
but ukba have made me crazy....... Thanks for the advise.. Love you all....

8)
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

ninkas
Poland

Re: thanks... please advise.

Post by ninkas » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 am

8)[/quote] :roll:

pageup
Member of Standing

thank u..

Post by pageup » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Thank U for all the advis

ninkas
Poland

Re: thank u..

Post by ninkas » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 pm

pageup wrote:Thank U for all the advis
let us know when you receive coa please -good luck and take it easy

pageup
Member of Standing

i wish.. hopefully.

Post by pageup » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 pm

I will make every one aware.

Thank you

ninkas
Poland

Re: i wish.. hopefully.

Post by ninkas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

pageup wrote:I will make every one aware.

Thank you
any news about COA? my husband's RC arrived today :)best of luck to you

Thetruth007hmm
Newly Registered

Post by Thetruth007hmm » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:44 pm

ninkas wrote:

Thank you
Seriously, I have been reading every post that page up posted and was pissing myself laughing...Not the fact that was laughing at him, no, because of his panicking....We all wait for RC and European route, all we can do is chill and waiting till deadline of processing time 6 Months. Although some get their RC within 8 weeks, You should note that, people have different cases and documents....So long as you are chasing for your COA, all you can do is wait mate.

If you have received your COA chase it straight away. Some Cowboys here would advise you appropriate emails to chase your COA, this will allow you to work

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Thetruth007hmm wrote:
ninkas wrote:

Thank you
Seriously, I have been reading every post that page up posted and was pissing myself laughing...Not the fact that was laughing at him, no, because of his panicking....We all wait for RC and European route, all we can do is chill and waiting till deadline of processing time 6 Months. Although some get their RC within 8 weeks, You should note that, people have different cases and documents....So long as you are chasing for your COA, all you can do is wait mate.

If you have received your COA chase it straight away. Some Cowboys here would advise you appropriate emails to chase your COA, this will allow you to work
yes he does panic a lot but his situation is tough.I read all his posts as well and I think that he made few crucial mistake.Sorry page up but this is my honest opinion.First of all your lawyer practically ripped you off.He misleaded you to pursue the appeal even though he knew that it won't work out simply because of your anxiety.You should listen to few people who advised you to post new application and withdraw the appeal as you didn't have new evidence to support the appeal.I guess the lawyer was simply after your money,charging for this and for that.I just hope you got your COA already.Yo be honest I'm very curious what the outcome will be so keep us posted please

pageup
Member of Standing

thank you..

Post by pageup » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 am

What can I say now,,,, my life is tough because of ukb.. and also because of my solicitor,,, but what can I do now accept wait.... .... My advise to all people is.... Always meet the criteria of ukba,, do not trust your solictot blindly.......

pageup
Member of Standing

my life...

Post by pageup » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:43 am

Been in UK for 11 years. From the age of 14 now 25.

Went to British school..college.. university..

All with iutvisa,,, except... 1 year discetinary leave.. 2 times.. before I turned 18.

UK driving license... All documents from UK... Except visa...

Married to eu national... Marriage genuine... But still this mess.. I am going through..

My advise to people isdo not mess with ukb, they will make your life hel.be in the uk leglally.. or stay in UK without making any application... Do not trust your solictot........ Trust me.... [/quote]

ninkas
Poland

Re: my life...

Post by ninkas » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 am

[quote="pageup"]Been in UK for 11 years. From the age of 14 now 25.

Have you got your COA ??? if not you need to chase it ! Personally I would report this solicitor - or at least find another one.

pageup
Member of Standing

no reply yet..from ukba.

Post by pageup » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:09 pm

I will make every one aware of the situation.

Davmck70

Post by Davmck70 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

It took me 3 hours to get here and now that am here, I will only drop one comment on this thread.
@Pageup: I am not judging you but it is evident that you have messed yourself up due to a panicky and fearful attitude. I may surmise that you have not given us all the details but only posted what you want us to know and what you want to be adviced on. I can argue that the FTTJ would have denied your appeal due to evidences available and same applied to HTJ. I can only advise you to stop rambling and ranting up and down the thread, sit down, recollect what they have accused you of and also ways you can make amends to the situation.
It is quite good to know that you have a degree but I have not seen any evidence of that in your attitude and behaviours. Please forgive me if I have gone too far, I am not judging you but as they say "the truth is bitter" so take it with a pinch of salt.

I will advice you take a day off your £24/day job and invest that into your life by reading
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... dlaw/ecis/
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... nience.pdf
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... /eun/eun2/

An immigration officer will normally conduct a full caution interview in accordance with PACE (Police & Criminal Evidence Act) where a person has been arrested on suspicion of an immigration related offence. As described at paragraph 3.2 above there may be occasions when the person is arrested in advance of the person claiming to be the family member of an EEA national. Where necessary in such cases the immigration officer will need to seek advice from European Casework as to whether an interview under caution should be conducted. This is likely to be in cases where the non EEA national has been unable to provide the required evidence of his/her relationship with the EEA national, or where the immigration officer has other reason to believe that the relationship is not genuine.

After you have read these documents, you will be able to see why you have been denied and also maybe learn (if you ever read it) what you can do to make things right.

I wish you the very best.

pageup
Member of Standing

thank you..

Post by pageup » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

I will read these if I get time,, thank you very much for all the advise.... ,.

pageup
Member of Standing

got update from

Post by pageup » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 pm

My solictir reived letter from ukba.. they r processing my file... And also I can work in UK leglayy until my case is not decided... I have not seen the letter yet... Is it a coA... .. I was inrush when iI was speaking with my solictir.. I should have letter soon within 3 days.. please advise me... Is it a goof sign... Will I ever get a visa.. pkade advus...

Tganks