ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help- ILR Applied at PEO- Further Enquires Letter Given

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rkt_64
Newly Registered

Pls Help- ILR Applied at PEO- Further Enquires Letter Given

Post by rkt_64 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi All

I am a Tier 1(General) Migrant, enter in the UK Dec'2008. I have applied for ILR at Croyodon PEO in person on 11th Oct'2013 after completing my five(5) years. I am full time employed and self-employed. But the case worker told me that they will need 2~6 weeks for further verification/ enquires about my application/ status and handed over a standard letter. My case worker don't ask for any documents and don't hand over any original papers.

My question is that shall I wait for their further response from the Case Worker or do you have any advice for me .

Please, help since it's stress full time that I am passing now.

Ranj

KASHIF830

Post by KASHIF830 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

Hi Friend

How much you showed the income from employment and self employed.

thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:33 am

They'll just be confirming the documents are not counterfeit, sometimes it's just random. You should get a reply in 4-6 weeks. Request a refund for the additional PEO fees when you get a decision.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Pls Help- ILR Applied at PEO- Further Enquires Letter Gi

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:16 pm

rkt_64 wrote:Hi All

I am a Tier 1(General) Migrant, enter in the UK Dec'2008. I have applied for ILR at Croyodon PEO in person on 11th Oct'2013 after completing my five(5) years. I am full time employed and self-employed. But the case worker told me that they will need 2~6 weeks for further verification/ enquires about my application/ status and handed over a standard letter. My case worker don't ask for any documents and don't hand over any original papers.

My question is that shall I wait for their further response from the Case Worker or do you have any advice for me .

Please, help since it's stress full time that I am passing now.

Ranj
usually case worker call you and ask for more info/clarification.

Now i can see its changed in croydon. CW don't talk to applicants.

when you submit, they straightaway give you letter ? without asking any thing.... ??

nemo999
United Kingdom

Re: Pls Help- ILR Applied at PEO- Further Enquires Letter Gi

Post by nemo999 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm

rkt_64 wrote:Hi All

I am a Tier 1(General) Migrant, enter in the UK Dec'2008. I have applied for ILR at Croyodon PEO in person on 11th Oct'2013 after completing my five(5) years.

Ranj
I thought we cant apply more than 28 days in advance for ILR?

If someone entered in Dec 2008, the earliest they can apply would be Nov 2013..Am I wrong here?

May I know, what made you apply before 28 days?

Is the case worker delaying decision on your application until you come under the 28 days window? ( I don't know, just speculating)

redbull110

Post by redbull110 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:02 pm

For me 10 weeks have gone past and still no update. Neither they have asked for any additional documents nor contacted me.

Submitted applictaion at Croydon PEO for ILR under 5 years Tier-1 G. Full time employed for all 5 years.