ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lily123
Newly Registered

refusal

Post by lily123 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi all , I received letter today my solicitor . application refused no right of apeal. so sad day for my family , HO Wasting to make decision 1 year and 3 weeks . Now my solicitor advice me [ a letter ] you should apply for judicial review . I will go to see him monday .I apply ECHR art8 under DLR , also outside immigration rules with 2 children living and study here more than 7 year , thanks all. :cry: :cry:

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:32 pm

sorry to hear your refusal, they refused everyone, my own is refused as well last month been in uk 16 years and child born in uk nearly 10 years old, still refused, this is mass refusal under this rule, what is your next stop?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 pm

On what basis did they refuse?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Immigrationboards.com
Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Discretionary leave on compassionate grounds
Post subject: Discretionary leave on compassionate grounds
Hi senior members

I could do with a some advice please.

Applied for leave outside the rules on compassionate grounds,my daughter has a medical condition so it was my self her and her dad which is my partner. Applied last year October but got all my documents back today via royal mail along with refusal letter but not our passports
We did get a right to appeal with deadline being the 28th of October. I am at a cross road now, currently pregnant and in full time employment. Do I appeal or submit a new application? I know appeal takes ages but is it possible to request an earlier date please? What are my chances of winning the appeal? To be honest I cannot even bring myself to read the details of the refusal because am an absolute mess now, shaking and all. My mid wife referred me to a mental nurse last week because she felt I was depressed based in the discussion she had with me, do you consider mentioning this development to her might aid my appeal in terms of supporting documents which she might be able to provide?

Apologies if I am going through everything in a rush am just at a loss, am almost certain the reasons for refusal would be that my daughter can get care back home, but I just cannot read it. Am sad, thinking of the future of my job and how to care for my kids.

Thanks in advance as you respond

lily123
Newly Registered

Post by lily123 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Shondra Sharma wrote:sorry to hear your refusal, they refused everyone, my own is refused as well last month been in uk 16 years and child born in uk nearly 10 years old, still refused, this is mass refusal under this rule, what is your next stop?
thanks @ sharma yes we no all are got refusal @ the moment , but i met my solicitor today we send today PAP letter , still bit sound good , they dont give any answer within 14 days we Gona lodge a JR , any way he told me they no answer 99% PAP letter . thanks

lily123
Newly Registered

Post by lily123 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Obie wrote:On what basis did they refuse?
HI OBIE ,
Appendix FM 09 july 2012 rules,

Appendix FM R-LTRP 1.1
D-LTRP [ not settled person in uk in application made date ]
E-LTRPT 2.2 [ children not complete 7 year in uk ]

And so many rules they apply for ECHR art 8 , thanks