ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please please please help me with my vaf5

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrs_naila50
Newly Registered

please please please help me with my vaf5

Post by mrs_naila50 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi everyone ,

I just registered today because am having problems with filling the vaf5 form.

So I have an Belgium nationality and I moved 4 years ago from Belgium to UK . I got married 3 years ago in Pakistan. And I want to bring my husband overhere. I did not know all these 3 years about vaf5 . I thought I have to work and thn call my husband overhere .

anyway so when i came to know about vaf5 . i completed the vaf5 form while I was on jobseeker that was in July 2013 ; proof that i attached of me being on jobseeker was interview letter - jobsearches i did ; and a CV

In August 2013 I went to pak to meet my husband . Then we got to know that we got refused .

The refusal letter stated that :

You state (my husband) that your sponsor is in receipt of jobseekers allowance , yet there is no evidence to show that this is the case. I am not satisfied that an email stating that your sponsor will attend an interview and her CV are proof that she is exercising her treaty rights.

I therefore refuse your EEA family permit because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of Regulation of 12 of the immigration regulations 2006.

so yeah ; am applying again and please can someone tell what as proof can I provide which will satisfy them that I am on jobseekers and I am genuinely looking for job.

Please do reply

Kind regards

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Moved to correct forum section.

mrs_naila50
Newly Registered

Post by mrs_naila50 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:48 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Moved to correct forum section.
But is that not the right one coz my husband is applying for eea family permit

stars

Post by stars » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:11 pm

mrs_naila50 wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:Moved to correct forum section.
But is that not the right one coz my husband is applying for eea family permit
yes its right you need to apply for EEA family permit and need to fil up
vaf5 form first you need to apply online then print this application and submit with supporting documents by Garry,s in pakistan as you did before
do you guys have any kids ? do you have job?