ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Currently on WP in IT job but want to change job

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ndvsingh
Newly Registered

Urgent - Currently on WP in IT job but want to change job

Post by ndvsingh » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:38 pm

I am from India, currently working in Software Testing in a big IT company in UK from last 1 year & my current work permit will expire by Jan'08. I am interested to change job, so please give me complete details about any good company or consultancy, who can sponsor my Work Permit? This is urgent for me.

JavaGuy

Post by JavaGuy » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:27 am

I work for a company which hired me and sponsored my WP for their projects in the financial domain. Please forward your CV to vnm_prn1@yahoo.com and I will do an employee referral to my director. He will call you and discuss about your WP.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:54 am

JavaGuy wrote:I work for a company which hired me and sponsored my WP for their projects in the financial domain. Please forward your CV to vnm_prn1@yahoo.com and I will do an employee referral to my director. He will call you and discuss about your WP.

Hey Javaguy,

Are you talking about testing jobs in your company on financial domain ??

What are the typical payscale for a testing professional with 4-6 years of experience ?

Any help is appreciated :-D

JavaGuy

Post by JavaGuy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:03 am

sunil.suneel wrote:
JavaGuy wrote:I work for a company which hired me and sponsored my WP for their projects in the financial domain. Please forward your CV to vnm_prn1@yahoo.com and I will do an employee referral to my director. He will call you and discuss about your WP.

Hey Javaguy,

Are you talking about testing jobs in your company on financial domain ??

What are the typical payscale for a testing professional with 4-6 years of experience ?

Any help is appreciated :-D

Its mostly to do with development on the J2EE platform, with frameworks such as Spring/Hibernate, and UI Development with Swing.

Due to the difficulties in getting local candidates with extensive experience in these technologies combined with Financial domain experience, my company is open to filing Work Permits as well.

VinLopez
Newly Registered

Post by VinLopez » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:56 pm

Hi Java Guy

My friend is currently in the UK on WP. He has financial domain experience. Please send me the details of your employer.

Thanks,
Lopez

VinLopez
Newly Registered

Post by VinLopez » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:05 pm

Thanks Java Guy. That worked out.

For the benefit of others in this forum:
These guys are pretty fast. My friend's WP transfer was done in a weeks time.

pubmania
Newly Registered

Post by pubmania » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:50 pm

Javaguy,

can u pls send me details of sposor at pubmania@gmail.com.

PM.

save
Newly Registered

Post by save » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi Javaguy,

My husband is a business analyst (Change Manager - Investment Banking Domain) with about 4 years experience in Chennai, India.

Do you think that his profile might suit his company's requirements too.

Regards,
Sangeetha

Azlan

Post by Azlan » Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:15 pm

Hi Save,

Are you in UK. Then husband can come here on Dependent visa. We have a Business Analyst role with our banking client. Send his CV.

ma_siddiqui
Newly Registered

Post by ma_siddiqui » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:29 pm

Hi Guys,
My company needs quite a lots of Software developers/testers in Uk and finding it hard to hire so many people and are looking out for people. If you guys are interersted you can email him at mehboob.siddiqui@gmail.com

AKZ74
Newly Registered

Thanks MA for your help-

Post by AKZ74 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:16 pm

ma_siddiqui wrote:Hi Guys,
My company needs quite a lots of Software developers/testers in Uk and finding it hard to hire so many people and are looking out for people. If you guys are interersted you can email him at mehboob.siddiqui@gmail.com

Mehboob,

Thank you so much for all your help. I am enjoying in my new JOB - all credit goes to you.... Thanks again. :D
AKZ

LondonGuy

Post by LondonGuy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:56 pm

Hi Friends

Can anybody let me know how much time it takes for the change of employer including initial approval & FLR stamping (if we use premium service)?

Thanks