ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr for my wife

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hirav79
Newly Registered

Ilr for my wife

Post by Hirav79 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 am

Hello Gurus,
I have been reading to your posts from long time. But never across any topic like my situation. I got my ILR on 10 years long residence base on June 2013. Before that from 28 October 2013 I was on tier 1 general. My wife with me from April 2006 on dependent visa, and 28 October 2008 she granted tier 1 dependent visa until now. Can I applay directly to set m for her or can I applay for flr m and after set m. I am so confuse becoz every time I ring home office I get different answer please help me.
Thanks in Advance,
Hirav[/img]

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Hirav79
Newly Registered

Post by Hirav79 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:27 am

Thanks for replay Amber. So as I got from the link flr (m) and then set ( m ) but for flr m does she need to show the income 18,600 threshold ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:30 pm

No, as she is subject to the transitional provisions.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.