ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:40 am

mabamba wrote:Hi please this very urgent,one of my reference is my wife collaugue as a nurse and we are family friend is acceptable by ukba pls this very urgent.

Mabamba
neoseal wrote:Yes, stop worrying.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mabamba

Post by mabamba » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Hi all please i am abourt to apply for naturalisation as spouse of BC this week,please can someone tell maybe i can pay ukba by cheque please

mabamba

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:42 pm

mabamba wrote:Hi all please i am abourt to apply for naturalisation as spouse of BC this week,please can someone tell maybe i can pay ukba by cheque please

mabamba

desertlord wrote:You can pay by cheque but make sure you have sufficient funds. Also make sure you read the payment slip carefully and the guide as well.
wpilr_nov12 wrote:safer to make a bankers cheque/cashiers cheque/bank draft.
Ayyubi72 wrote:If you know you are going to have sufficient funds in your account, then banker's cheque is just a waste of money.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mabamba

very urgent

Post by mabamba » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:20 am

Hi there I posted my application on the 18/10/13 with payment slip and my account is not debited yet, but got an acknowledgement letter and payment slip yesterday that I should fill it and sent it back within 14 days can someone advice me pls and hope it will not delay the process.( 2) which address to send the payment slip is it the one on the acknowledgement letter or the one which sent my the application ?
thanks