ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR -SET(O) Success Liverpool PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

whybi
Newly Registered

ILR -SET(O) Success Liverpool PEO

Post by whybi » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Hi all

First of all, huge big thank you to all who contribute in this forum for the information and help. I've finally obtained the ILR yesterday (Monday) at Liverpool PEO.

Just to briefly share my experience, the process was quite fluent and whole process took about 3 hours.

The list of the documents/evidence I've brought with me was:

1. Set (O) form - HSMP + Tier 1(G) - 5 years with one dependent
2. Passport/photo
3. Income proof - payslips and Bankstatements
4. Life in UK test certificate
5. Proof of economic activity - got the HMRC letter only, no P60s.
6. Schedule of absences from UK - table summary of my previous travel, no employer letters were provided
7. Co-habitation documents - incl. tenancy agreements, letters from more than 6 difference sources, but only tenancy agreements, water bill and council tax letters were in joint names. Also, I had a period of more than 4 months gap with no evidence, but so was little worried.
8. Photocopies of the evidences

10:55am - I arrived at the office for 11am appointment

11:05am - Got the ticket to check

11:10am - Checked in, the officer reviewed the passport, payment sheet

11:30am - Called to Case worker to hand in all the documents to be considered

11.45am - Called to do the Biometric

12:00pm - returned the passport and form to caseworker after the Biometric, the case worker went through file and appeared all the required documents are there.

By then the case worker who collected my file and briefly reviewed passed my file to another caseworker, I noticed there few files to be reviewed in her tray. Then, she went for lunch.

About an hour later, that case worker passed my file to another case worker, whom I happen to sit right in front of. So,

1:15pm - Case worker started reviewing

2pm - Case worker finished reviewing and wrote letter that our Biometric cards should be with us in next 7 working days.

Liverpool office is quite open plan office so you can see where your file is sitting and so on. There is no cafeteria so we had to wait at the sitting area right in front of the case worker's counter desks.

My case was quite straight forward case, but I was a bit nervous at the possibility my wife might not get a decision on the day that my wife passed the LIUK test last Friday, so it was less than advised 2 working days to be processed in the UKBA system, but fortunately it was accepted with not much prob.

Once again, thank you very much for your help all along the way! Cheers