ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application forms

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

izmile

ILR application forms

Post by izmile » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Hello boarders,

I am going to apply for ILR very soon and I am getting the application forms ready. I am a bit confused on the application form for my dependants.

I am on a Tier 1 visa, so I am sure that I should use SET(O) form for me

For my wife I believe I should use the SET(M) form.. is that right?

For my first kid (below 18 yrs) should I use SET(F) form? or use the SET(M) form of my wife itself. It says in the guidance that SET(M) form can be used for dependant kids below 18yrs.

My second kid is born in the UK.. but he has got a Tier1 dependant visa... However, I believe I need not apply for ILR for him.. he is eligible for naturalisation once we get ILR.. is that right?

Please let me know your comments

Thanks,
-Ismail

izmile

Post by izmile » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Guys,

I think I got it... SET(O) form itself has provision to include the dependant if applying at the same time. Sorry for starting this thread..