ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee sign back of Photo

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kamal_ece

Referee sign back of Photo

Post by kamal_ece » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi,

I was given some information which I never heard of and not seen anywhere in the Guide or Booklet.
Please let me know if I'm wrong that Referee doesn't need to sign on the back of the photo.
I have an NCS appointment tomorrow morning and I know this is last minute but could someone reply to my query?

If I'm wrong I can still try to get referee signatures by early morning,

Regards,
Kamal

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: Referee sign back of Photo

Post by nionlight » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 pm

kamal_ece wrote:Hi,

I was given some information which I never heard of and not seen anywhere in the Guide or Booklet.
Please let me know if I'm wrong that Referee doesn't need to sign on the back of the photo.
I have an NCS appointment tomorrow morning and I know this is last minute but could someone reply to my query?

If I'm wrong I can still try to get referee signatures by early morning,

Regards,
Kamal
There is no requirement of referee signing on back of your photo. Guidance says, you need to write your full name and date of birth on back of the photo and glue it .That's it. Good luck

kamal_ece

Post by kamal_ece » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Many thanks nionlight.

Also may I ask is there any expiry to the passing certificate to the Life in the UK Test? I passed this in year 2011.

Regards,
Kamal

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 pm

kamal_ece wrote:Many thanks nionlight.

Also may I ask is there any expiry to the passing certificate to the Life in the UK Test? I passed this in year 2011.

Regards,
Kamal
No there is no expiry date for LIUK certificate at the moment.