ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Oral Hearing - What kind of Questions will be asked?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PP1234
Newly Registered

Oral Hearing - What kind of Questions will be asked?

Post by PP1234 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 am

Hi Guys, my hearing is on 21st October 2013 and iam bit nervous for my case.

Basically my application was refused because of not access to Third Party Funds, According to HO, Solicitor letter didn't have my name and there were no contact details of third party on declaration. These were the only two points for refusal and nothing else was mentioned. I was awarded all other points. now I don't know what kind of questions will be asked in hearing and what are the chances of allowing my appeal?

Pls if anyone had similar case or know about oral hearing experience, share your experience here.. and yeah probabilities of winning the case as well.

Thanks.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi there

I had my appeal, albeit on different grounds (advertising material). My barrister advised me to be prepared to answer ANYTHING at all about the business, immigration history etc... which didn't help me much. In fact it only stressed me out more!

On the day NO ONE directed any questions to me, not the HO rep nor the judge. Thankfully I won the appeal ... and no one asked me any questions

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.