ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed to answer Q D9 in Set LR form on 10 years basis

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mmc

Help needed to answer Q D9 in Set LR form on 10 years basis

Post by mmc » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Hello experts/friends;

I am applying for my ILR on 10 years basis, however I am bit confused as how to answer Q D9 in Set LR form?

- Long story short!
- In 2007, I joined a professional company, while I was on student status to work full time in summer, but was carrying my studies too... Stopped at the airport by IO and caught! Challenged thier decision and fought with HO for 10 months and won the appeal, but I had valid LTR. So I assume my residency was not broken, while I was on temp admission and subsequently got entry on my passport.

Please if you could help me with this question ?

Rgds
MMC
MMC

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: Help needed to answer Q D9 in Set LR form on 10 years ba

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:14 am

mmc wrote:Hello experts/friends;

I am applying for my ILR on 10 years basis, however I am bit confused as how to answer Q D9 in Set LR form?

Since you were allowed to do full time during your holidays, which is inline with your conditions of stay then. So I'd suggest NO.

- Long story short!
- In 2007, I joined a professional company, while I was on student status to work full time in summer, but was carrying my studies too... Stopped at the airport by IO and caught! Challenged thier decision and fought with HO for 10 months and won the appeal, but I had valid LTR. So I assume my residency was not broken, while I was on temp admission and subsequently got entry on my passport.

No, your continuous residence hasn't been broken as you had valid LTR(Note: Section 3D was never triggered as well)

Rgds
MMC
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

mmc

Re: Help needed to answer Q D9 in Set LR form on 10 years ba

Post by mmc » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Damanisshallo wrote:
mmc wrote:Hello experts/friends;

Since you were allowed to do full time during your holidays, which is inline with your conditions of stay then. So I'd suggest NO.

- Long story short!

No, your continuous residence hasn't been broken as you had valid LTR(Note: Section 3D was never triggered as well)

Rgds
MMC
Thanks Damanisshallo for your reply,

Question says,Have you ever worked in the UK without immigration permission to do so (that is, contrary to your conditions of stay)? how should I answer this question ? though I have SAR file and appeal result which I won in 2008.

Many thanks
MMC
MMC