ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

j.crosbie01
Newly Registered

ILR SET(O)

Post by j.crosbie01 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Please can anyone help.
I am due to apply for my ILR next week, SET(O). But have the following issues:

1. They ask for BRP Numbers, but I was issued a paper visa in my passport. Do I put the visa number or leave it blank?
2. On Page 14 6.2 asks about absences from the UK, but on page 16 6.11 it also asks for absences, do I just put the same answer again as in 6.2?
3. Do I give 1 month bank statement or 3 months?
4. Proof of living together, I have given Letters in both our names, 6 month gaps (about) for 5 years. As well as council tax bills and mortgage agreement joint name, and photos. Is this sufficient?

If anyone can help, please :)

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: ILR SET(O)

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:43 am

j.crosbie01 wrote:Please can anyone help.
I am due to apply for my ILR next week, SET(O). But have the following issues:

1. They ask for BRP Numbers, but I was issued a paper visa in my passport. Do I put the visa number or leave it blank?

If you have a current grant of leave on a Biometric Residence Permit you must provide your Biometric Residence Permit for the application to be valid and complete.

1. Have you been issued with a Biometric Residence Permit with a previous application for leave?

No - go to question 7

2. On Page 14 6.2 asks about absences from the UK, but on page 16 6.11 it also asks for absences, do I just put the same answer again as in 6.2?

No, 6.2 is different to 6.11. The Q 6.11 asks for time spent in Crown Dependencies which includes places mentioned in Q 6.9.

3. Do I give 1 month bank statement or 3 months?

The documents showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last 3 months

4. Proof of living together, I have given Letters in both our names, 6 month gaps (about) for 5 years. As well as council tax bills and mortgage agreement joint name, and photos. Is this sufficient?

If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse.

If anyone can help, please :)
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates