ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years ILR - Criminality threshold... got caught in appeal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja19812
Newly Registered

10 years ILR - Criminality threshold... got caught in appeal

Post by raja19812 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Folks..

Here are the important points of my Case.. please read carefully and advise sir / madam ..

1) I came to UK sep 2000
2) I have been here legally and my last grant of leave was a PSW valid until Dec 2011..
3) * i commiited a breach of peace while i was a victim of attack in 2008 and got fined £200
4) subsequently since the breach of peace conviction from 2008 have renenwed my VISA - FLR - PSW twice without declaration of conviction as a honest mistake..
5) I applied for ILR - Long residency 10 years on Apr 2011..
6) My ILR was Refused on grounds i did not declare the breach of peace ..
7) I have thus far been appealing through all trubunals..
8) initially the lower tribunal judge made four mistake ..

Lower tribunal judge mistakes..
a) judge thought i did not finish my degree( but i provided my transcripts)
b) Judge thought of me of a different national ( but i provided my passports)
c) judge thought i was working illegally for 2 years - ( but i was on PSW and im entitled to work with no restrictions..)
d) even amonngs all mistakes... the judge said injudgement ...."by a small margin"

9) At last on Oct 15 .. my appeal was refused..

Folks.. My original conviction for the breach of peace on sep 2008 has now become spent on sep 2013...

My Lawyer advised me that i should i apply for ILR again second time urgently within 28 days..

when im filling the ILR SET(O) - Long residency 10 years...
what shall i do the bit for the life in the uk test .. as the home office has the copy of all my originals from the first time i applied for ILR...

Also what do i do for the BIOMETRIC .. as this is the first time im asked about the biometric during my Second ILR application..

My Case is So Confused.. Folks are saying that .. the home office should grant me my ILR. as i have been legally resident in uk for 13+yrs...

Oh Brother / Brothress ..Help me guys ..

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Continue in original post
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates