ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WORK RIGHTS DURING FLR M APPEAL FROM STUDENT VISA

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kamwana
Newly Registered

WORK RIGHTS DURING FLR M APPEAL FROM STUDENT VISA

Post by kamwana » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello friends,

I am currently appealing a refusal of my FLR (m) visa application. Before this I was on a tier 4 visa that allowed me to work 20hours during term time and full time vacation time. My course has ended. Am i allowed to work full time while i await the appeal decision or am i only allwoed to work 20 hours?

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: WORK RIGHTS DURING FLR M APPEAL FROM STUDENT VISA

Post by quantum1 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm

kamwana wrote:Hello friends,

I am currently appealing a refusal of my FLR (m) visa application. Before this I was on a tier 4 visa that allowed me to work 20hours during term time and full time vacation time. My course has ended. Am i allowed to work full time while i await the appeal decision or am i only allwoed to work 20 hours?
Your Tier 4 visa is treated as continuing until you have exhausted your appeals. The conditions of that grant will apply. You should be able to work full time if your course is finished or you are on vacation.