ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous addresses in new version of Tier1 form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

london_prem

Previous addresses in new version of Tier1 form

Post by london_prem » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:33 am

The new version of Tier1 form says that if I am living in current address for less than 5 years, then provide them only the previous address. In previous forms, they used to ask all the addresses in last few years, but they are not asking that now. Does it mean, I should only provide them only current and previous address? I am asking because I have changed many addresses in last 2 years (about 6).

Thanks,

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:45 am

I puzzled over the same question when I was filling it out. I provided only the previous address -- that was the question asked on the form.

After all, if they want addresses before that, they have the police registration certificate and they are all on it -- plus, obviously, I did provide them with my previous extension, because at the time the form asked for them.

After all why would I keep providing the same information to the same government agency over and over again, especially when it is no longer asking?

london_prem

Post by london_prem » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:08 pm

In my case, police registration certificate is not required, as I am from India. I think Indian nationals don't need to show police certificate.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.