ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT..help needed folks help me ...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja19812
Newly Registered

URGENT..help needed folks help me ...

Post by raja19812 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:54 pm

hi there..

i need to apply for ILR second time urgently within 28 days..but in the mean time the homeoffice has my copy of the passport..life in the uk test certificate from the first time i applied for ILR..

when im filling in the form second time ...SET(O) ..ILR long residency 10 years ... what should i do - with regards to the life in the uk test part....should i declare that home office already has a copy of my certificate perhaps ?

also .. i do not have a BIOMETRIC ... should i get this for the first time when iam applying with my ILR form..

folks ..pls help me out guys..im at crossroads..

thanks
much obliged..

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Re: URGENT..help needed folks help me ...

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:02 pm

raja19812 wrote:hi there..

i need to apply for ILR second time urgently within 28 days..but in the mean time the homeoffice has my copy of the passport..life in the uk test certificate from the first time i applied for ILR..

when im filling in the form second time ...

SET(O) ..ILR long residency 10 years ...

It is SET(LR) Form you need to send.

what should i do - with regards to the life in the uk test part....should i declare that home office already has a copy of my certificate perhaps ?

Why did they sent your application back at the first instance?

also .. i do not have a BIOMETRIC ... should i get this for the first time when iam applying with my ILR form..

They'd send an invitation.
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

raja19812
Newly Registered

the reason

Post by raja19812 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Here are the important points of my Case.. please read carefully and advise sir / madam ..

1) I came to UK sep 2000
2) I have been here legally and my last grant of leave was a PSW valid until Dec 2011..
3) * i commiited a breach of peace while i was a victim of attack in 2008 and got fined £200
4) subsequently since the breach of peace conviction from 2008 have renenwed my VISA - FLR - PSW twice without declaration of conviction as a honest mistake..
5) I applied for ILR - Long residency 10 years on Apr 2011..
6) My ILR was Refused on grounds i did not declare the breach of peace ..
7) I have thus far been appealing through all trubunals..
Cool initially the lower tribunal judge made four mistake ..

Lower tribunal judge mistakes..
a) judge thought i did not finish my degree( but i provided my transcripts)
b) Judge thought of me of a different national ( but i provided my passports)
c) judge thought i was working illegally for 2 years - ( but i was on PSW and im entitled to work with no restrictions..)
d) even amonngs all mistakes... the judge said injudgement ...."by a small margin"

9) At last on Oct 15 .. my appeal was refused..

Folks.. My original conviction for the breach of peace on sep 2008 has now become spent on sep 2013...

My Lawyer advised me that i should i apply for ILR again second time urgently within 28 days..

when im filling the ILR SET(O) - Long residency 10 years...
what shall i do the bit for the life in the uk test .. as the home office has the copy of all my originals from the first time i applied for ILR...

Also what do i do for the BIOMETRIC .. as this is the first time im asked about the biometric during my Second ILR application..

My Case is So Confused.. Folks are saying that .. the home office should grant me my ILR. as i have been legally resident in uk for 13+yrs...

Oh Brother / Brothress ..Help me guys ..

Damanisshallo
Respected Guru

Post by Damanisshallo » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm

Do you still have the letters and the name of the case worker who refused your initial ILR Application?

If so then, you shall request for your LITUK Certificate from him/her or if possible just re-appear for your test (Easiest Option)
Statutory Warning:Members are advised to make thorough inquiries before acting upon any description displayed on my behalf.
Skydrives, Templates

raja19812
Newly Registered

reappear test ..

Post by raja19812 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Madam,

So... it is the SET(LR) form rather than SET(O) for my long residency that i have to fill in mam..

also mam, what should i do for the biometric part madam,, i do not have one ..

should i fill in the SET(LR) form along with new life in the UK test ..

Mam.. im so lost.. because since home office has all my original documents from the first time i applied ILR..

how can i indicate that they the homeoffice have my passport and documents too..while filling in the SET(LR)

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:41 pm

4) subsequently since the breach of peace conviction from 2008 have renenwed my VISA - FLR - PSW twice without declaration of conviction as a honest mistake..
Really?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

raja19812
Newly Registered

to guru

Post by raja19812 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

yes sir ...

the new criminality threshold apparently came on apr 2011 .. but i was not aware...

baring in mind . i renewed my VISA - FLR - PSW twice...

if - was i intending to deceive the home office.. which i was not .. then ..i could have easily applied on sept -2010...when there was not any criminality threshold...

i hope ..i have cliarified your dobuts and gained a clearer trust sir..

we all make mistakes in life.. but we all live and learn...

raja19812
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT..help needed folks help me ...

Post by raja19812 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:37 am

Damanisshallo wrote:
raja19812 wrote:hi there..

when im filling in the form second time ...

SET(O) ..ILR long residency 10 years ...

It is SET(LR) Form you need to send.

what should i do - with regards to the life in the uk test part....should i declare that home office already has a copy of my certificate perhaps ?

Why did they sent your application back at the first instance?

They'd send an invitation.
My Questions regarding Filling in the SET (LR) ..

1) on page 7(C4) -

'Is your current Passport/Travel document enclosed? Yes go to C6 - No go to C5'

home office has my passports - from the first time i applied for ilr,

and im not sure , how to subsequently fillin the rest too..

2) on page 11 - D3 - Immigration History ..

As again the passport is with them .. and without the passports- i honestly dont know
the two sets of dates that i left away from UK... Help me Folks..

3) on page 12 - D4 - 'When does your current leave expire ? DD - MM - YYY'

should i say it as - my last grant of leave on my passport - PSW - valid until - Dec 2011

or should it be some other dates.. as i have applied for ILR before dec 2011 ..and
have exhausted appeals to no avail upto 0ct-15-2013...and the new 28days windows which
im now in ..im hoping to fillin a SET(LR) form but all the documents pertaining are with HO.
O Lord im in a tangle ..

4) on page - 12 -
'D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made? Yes go to D6 No or not expired go to D7'
i should fill in- no not expired ....and then i move on to D7

5) on page 12 -

'D7. Were you required to register with the police as a
condition of your current or last grant of leave in the UK? Yes No '
i should fill in - NO - as last grant of leave was a PSW and thus was not required for me
to register with police .

6) on page - 13 -

'D12. Do you currently have any other applications with us on which you are awaiting a
decision? Yes provide details below: No '

Folks should i answer yes or no .. cause originally i applied for my ilr first time in
April 2011 and my ilr was refused on Decemebr 2011...and then subsequently i have applied
for appeals and have exhausted all to no avail...

here should i fill in my home office details perhaps ? ..

7) on Page - 13 -

'D13. Do you currently have an appeal with the Asylum and Immigration Chamber which is yet
to be heard? Yes provide details below: No '

shall i say no ... cause currently i do not have any appeal watiting to be heared ..
i had my last appeal on oct 15 unsuccessfully..

[8]- On page 18 Section 4 -
'Passports and immigration documents
Your current passport or travel document. If you last entered the UK on a previous
passport or travel document, please also provide this document if you have it.'

folks again - how can i state that home office has all my documents
including my passports and life in the uk Test .. pls help me guys..im in a total tangle..

9) on page 20 - should i sign the cosent for verification check ...?

raja19812
Newly Registered

help with letter explaining home office

Post by raja19812 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:31 pm

hi there..
this is my original thread.. pls read the above post to familiarise with my tanlge..

i have typed a skeleton letter to home office explainng the reasons for not providing the original of my passport and life in the uk test certificate...

name
address
phone
email
October 20, 2013

The Respected Concern,
UK Border Agency
Set(LR)
Indefinite Leave to Remain
PO Box 591
Durham DH1 9 FS

Dear Sir / Madam,

RE : REASON FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE MY ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND LIFE IN UK TEST CERTFICATE ALONG WITH MY APPLICATION FOR -ILR SET(LR) .

I hereby would like to state that , Home office contains the original passprt and life in the uk test certificate under the reference number (M******) ... please do not hesitate to contact me for ant enquiries or assitance from my contact details..

Thanking You,
Much Obliged !

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 pm

raja19812 wrote:hi
iam sending an application for Set- LR, can i use software to fill the PDF form , then print the filled application form and send it over to the folks..

is it acceptable or frwned upon ..
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:16 pm

Should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

raja19812
Newly Registered

Post by raja19812 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:36 pm

D4109125 wrote:Should be fine.
thanks folks...