ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help with writing a letter to home office

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja19812
Newly Registered

help with writing a letter to home office

Post by raja19812 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:12 pm

folks..

i have to urgently re-apply for ILR second time within a 28 days... all my passport and life in the uk test certificate is with the home office ...

i have to writre two letters..

letter -1 .. to outline the reason im not sending my passport this second time is cause my passport is still with the home office from the first time i applied for ILR..

letter- 2 .. to outline that i have already completed a life in the uk- test certificate and also that UK-HO has the original copy from the first time i applied for the ILR...

i have the home office referencenumber staring with alphabet M..should i just use that as a first reference for all my documents while refering the home office...

thanks folks..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:15 pm

You seem to have stated the various reasons already, insofar as it offers an explanation. If you were hoping for something more elaborate or more relevant then perhaps you might have considered telling the forum something about yourself and your circumstances.

raja19812
Newly Registered

Post by raja19812 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Lucapooka wrote:You seem to have written the reasons already insofar as it offers an explanation. If you were hoping for something more elaborate or more relevant then perhaps you might have considered telling the forum.something about yourself and your circumstances.
yes sir ..
i have three topic posted thus far...all of them long and windy..

thus far the good folks of this forum have helped me a lot..

1) they advised me the right form ILR set(LR)
2) they advised me that , i need to not panic and that i should write letters with regards to my document situation..

thats all sir..

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:34 pm

raja19812 wrote:i have three topic posted thus far...all of them long and windy..
Then I suggest you stick to one single thread for all of your immigration issues, then you won't have the problem you seem to be having now where nobody can help because your current thread lacks sufficient information. Good luck!