ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi need your help please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan0080
Newly Registered

hi need your help please

Post by khan0080 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:18 pm

hi, every one advice me about my wife she is a non eu and pregnant i had a stamp4eufam but its expired last year and i am already divorce with my eu wife last year as well. i spend 6 years on stamp4eufam work full time never take any social but at the movment i dont have any visa i apply for it but did not get it yet so my wife who is non eu as well and she is illegal here as well just need a information that what will be my child status here. is my child can get irish passport on behalf of my history here that i was on stamp4 for 6 years and worked full time.if i apply for my child irish passport are they will be looking for my current status as well or do i have to pruduce them my 5 years stamp4 history. thanks

Devine13
Newly Registered

Post by Devine13 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:49 am

HI, you could check this post, in which i asked the same question:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

I think one of the parent should have a valid visa on the time of applying for the passport of ur child. ( I may be wrong and someone else could correct me).

After u got divorced, did u applied for Permanent residence card on form EU 3 ? if yes what is the out come.....? My understanding is that ur case would be in the review for EU3...am i right ? Plz clarify ur situation, so the rest of the members could help u...
Thanks