ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maxwell

Re: Your rights after SET(LR)

Post by Maxwell » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Soban wrote:
ppycrmt wrote:Can anyone please advise your rights in the UK after obtaining SET(LR)? Can you start your own business? Can you buy houses?

Are there any relevant webpages giving you such information?
Yea to both questions.

You can start your own business and all the high street banks will lend mortgage loans to you if you have ILR
I had many mortgages without ILR in UK. The same APR if I had ILR. The deposits were not so small. I think ILR and citizenship surely help with getting smaller deposits but I think brains are much more important. But ILR would not hurt. On the other hand, if you have small deposits or zero deposits, you can overstretch yourself but more choice is always better.

MEMON78
Newly Registered

Re: need to know urgently

Post by MEMON78 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:53 pm

ppycrmt wrote:Hi Memon78,

I am also 8 years student followed by 2 years PSW. I came in 2003 August, and I applied 2 months ago. I think all the docs you sent will be fine. I sent extra immigration history as I have been in and out of the country since 2003.

The best of luck.

Thank you very much for ur kind reply
Likewise

[/quote]

raja19812
Newly Registered

URGENT..help needed folks help me ...

Post by raja19812 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:36 pm

hi there..

i need to apply for ILR second time urgently within 28 days..but in the mean time the homeoffice has my copy of the passport..life in the uk test certificate from the first time i applied for ILR..

when im filling in the form second time ...SET(O) ..ILR long residency 10 years ... what should i do - with regards to the life in the uk test part....should i declare that home office already has a copy of my certificate perhaps ?

also .. i do not have a BIOMETRIC ... should i get this for the first time when iam applying with my ILR form..

folks ..pls help me out guys..im at crossroads..

thanks
much obliged..

ppycrmt

Re: URGENT..help needed folks help me ...

Post by ppycrmt » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:17 pm

If you are applying again, do you have to use SET(O) or SET(LR)?

You can explain in your form that such and such are with the HO, with case reference such and such.
raja19812 wrote:hi there..

i need to apply for ILR second time urgently within 28 days..but in the mean time the homeoffice has my copy of the passport..life in the uk test certificate from the first time i applied for ILR..

when im filling in the form second time ...SET(O) ..ILR long residency 10 years ... what should i do - with regards to the life in the uk test part....should i declare that home office already has a copy of my certificate perhaps ?

also .. i do not have a BIOMETRIC ... should i get this for the first time when iam applying with my ILR form..

thanks
much obliged..

ppycrmt

Re: Your rights after SET(LR)

Post by ppycrmt » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi Maxwell,

So is there not a complete list of things that you can and cannot do?
Maxwell wrote:
ppycrmt wrote:Can anyone please advise your rights in the UK after obtaining SET(LR)? Can you start your own business? Can you buy houses?

Are there any relevant webpages giving you such information?
I believe you can buy houses in UK via solicitor even if you are banned from UK. This is called democracy and free market economy, hopefully, free, not so free sometimes, in my opinion. For better or worse, you can do a lot or things without citizenship, visa or even being physically present here.

In fact, some people who already are permanent residents choose to stop being such, For tax reasons for example. I don't think many of them would, given a choice, abandon their citizenship altogether, but when there is a choice, many find UK not the most attractive place to live and invest too much money to. I am not saying that I don't like UK, especially comparing to many other countries (no offence, world). God bless the Queen.

Seriously, I think you don't need much information, apart from that you can do anything which is not illegal, you still can't vote most of the times if you could not before and you still can't visit most of the countries you could not before apart from couple of small Caribbean islands who give visa-free travel for ILR holders. So, hmmm, I would say I am not a big fan of ILR itself, except of what is following it in one year's time. Not a big fan of anything actually but still British passport is little better than my current one (please treat last sentence as typical British understatement).

P.S. Or, by the way, can you start your own business in UK if you are a prisoner in a remote country and on a wanted list in UK? You can go and register Ltd company online in 5 minutes from anywhere, I don't think they will check your background. So if you give a bribe in this remote country prison and ask for wi-fi device and credit card, here you go, you are a proud British business owner.

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

ILR is under process

Post by amjadleeds » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:27 pm

leetleyang wrote:Hi,

Just to add an additional datapoint to the skydrive excel sheet:

Application SET(LR) sent: 2 May 2013
Biometric letter (dated 21 May) received: 25 May 2013
Biometrics recorded: 29 May 2013
ILR approved: 11 Oct 2013
ILR received: 15 Oct 2013
Supporting documents received: 16 Oct 2013

Preface-
Initial application on 26 Apr 2013 was returned due to incorrect form and fees - SET(O) instead of SET(LR). Unfortunately, solicitor was unaware of the changes at the time of application. Return of documents was attempted by post on 30 Apr 2013 to my home address instead of the solicitor's. Signed for delivery returned to post office depot. Documents finally picked up on 2 May 2013, one day after existing Tier 1 (General) visa had expired. SET(LR) prepared the same day and sent off.

Background-
2002-2010 leave to remain: student visa(s)
2010-2013 Tier 1 (General)

Initial application had no absences longer than 4 months at any one time, but total absences accrued amounted to 217 days - 37 days over the limit. Solicitor made a case for work absences (during PhD and postdoctoral appointment) to be discounted on the basis that while ILR(10 years) had no such stipulations, work absences were disregarded in other leave to remain categories. Regardless, the 180-day limit was satisfied outright when the application process passed the September mark. At this point, concerns remained regarding the expiration of the Tier 1 (General) visa causing a break in my lawful stay, albeit just one day.

Hi mate congratulation ,

Just need your prayers waiting from OCT 2012.
Regards
Amjad leeds

raja19812
Newly Registered

Post by raja19812 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:18 am

ppycrmt wrote:If you are applying again, do you have to use SET(O) or SET(LR)?

You can explain in your form that such and such are with the HO, with case reference such and such.

thanks
much obliged..
could you kindly advise me which form i should complete..whether SET(0) or SET(LR)..sir.cause last time i applied for ilr was in 2011..got ilr refused firsttime cos i did not declare a breach of peace honestly...on oct15 my last appeal was refused..but since octber my conviction is spent..and i have a 28 window to reapply for ILR...i was of presumption that i should fill in SET-0..

my passport, documents, life in the uk copy...all with home office..im totally confused and lost of how should i fill SET-LR...

help me folks..

ppycrmt

Post by ppycrmt » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:11 am

If you are to reapply for ILR under 10 years rule, I think you should apply using SET(LR) form instead of the SET(O). The changed it back in April 2013.
raja19812 wrote:

thanks
much obliged..
could you kindly advise me which form i should complete..whether SET(0) or SET(LR)..sir.cause last time i applied for ilr was in 2011..got ilr refused firsttime cos i did not declare a breach of peace honestly...on oct15 my last appeal was refused..but since octber my conviction is spent..and i have a 28 window to reapply for ILR...i was of presumption that i should fill in SET-0..

my passport, documents, life in the uk copy...all with home office..im totally confused and lost of how should i fill SET-LR...

help me folks..

lloyd
Newly Registered

Post by lloyd » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:47 am

ILR approved on 17th oct. 9.5 weeks....still cannot believe it..will update my timeline soon for sky drive..goodluck to those waiting
jony_dhaka wrote:Its always better give something then nothing ..so that they will not have to ask you again the reason of gap.. Your case is a bit complicated so i think you should .Get mentally prepared for long wait(6-10 month ) .

Wish u best
lloyd wrote:Hi All,

I arrived UK 1st Sep 2003 and am applying for ILR - 10yr Residence this week. I just wanted to find out if i need to add a supporting letter stating the gap in my 10 yr history.

The Gap was as a result of an in time application i made many years ago and it took them more than 4yrs to reply me and got refused with right of apeal. I understand that by virtue of Section 3C my previous leave still made me legal and my appeal was successful.

So the gap between when my visa expired in their hands while application was pending to refusal and winning appeal was about 3years. All appeals done in time and have had 2 DLR's till now with the most recent expiring in 2015. I know they have records of this but does any one think i should remind them by adding a supporting letter just incase my application goes to an inexperience case worker like the ones showed on Channel 4 the other day??

raja19812
Newly Registered

Post by raja19812 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:36 am

ppycrmt wrote:If you are to reapply for ILR under 10 years rule, I think you should apply using SET(LR) form instead of the SET(O). The changed it back in April 2013.
raja19812 wrote:

thanks
much obliged..

help me folks..
My Questions regarding Filling in the SET (LR) ..

1) on page 7(C4) -

'Is your current Passport/Travel document enclosed? Yes go to C6 - No go to C5'

home office has my passports - from the first time i applied for ilr,

and im not sure , how to subsequently fillin the rest too..

2) on page 11 - D3 - Immigration History ..

As again the passport is with them .. and without the passports- i honestly dont know
the two sets of dates that i left away from UK... Help me Folks..

3) on page 12 - D4 - 'When does your current leave expire ? DD - MM - YYY'

should i say it as - my last grant of leave on my passport - PSW - valid until - Dec 2011

or should it be some other dates.. as i have applied for ILR before dec 2011 ..and
have exhausted appeals to no avail upto 0ct-15-2013...and the new 28days windows which
im now in ..im hoping to fillin a SET(LR) form but all the documents pertaining are with HO.
O Lord im in a tangle ..

4) on page - 12 -
'D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made? Yes go to D6 No or not expired go to D7'
i should fill in- no not expired ....and then i move on to D7

5) on page 12 -

'D7. Were you required to register with the police as a
condition of your current or last grant of leave in the UK? Yes No '
i should fill in - NO - as last grant of leave was a PSW and thus was not required for me
to register with police .

6) on page - 13 -

'D12. Do you currently have any other applications with us on which you are awaiting a
decision? Yes provide details below: No '

Folks should i answer yes or no .. cause originally i applied for my ilr first time in
April 2011 and my ilr was refused on Decemebr 2011...and then subsequently i have applied
for appeals and have exhausted all to no avail...

here should i fill in my home office details perhaps ? ..

7) on Page - 13 -

'D13. Do you currently have an appeal with the Asylum and Immigration Chamber which is yet
to be heard? Yes provide details below: No '

shall i say no ... cause currently i do not have any appeal watiting to be heared ..
i had my last appeal on oct 15 unsuccessfully..

[8]- On page 18 Section 4 -
'Passports and immigration documents
Your current passport or travel document. If you last entered the UK on a previous
passport or travel document, please also provide this document if you have it.'

folks again - how can i state that home office has all my documents
including my passports and life in the uk Test .. pls help me guys..im in a total tangle..

9) on page 20 - should i sign the cosent for verification check ...?

ppycrmt

Post by ppycrmt » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:43 am

I see your problem after looking at the form.

I guess you will have to explain to them your where your current passports and documents are at. Did the HO advise you on how to apply for the new application without all the documents?

Where you think the simple "yes" or "no" do not specifically clarify your current situation, write something extra below it. These applications are dealt by case workers and not by computers. Write as much as you want, and you can include blank pages with extra information.

I would advise you on getting a solicitor to help you with this as it is a more complicated case than the others.
raja19812 wrote:
ppycrmt wrote:If you are to reapply for ILR under 10 years rule, I think you should apply using SET(LR) form instead of the SET(O). The changed it back in April 2013.
raja19812 wrote:

help me folks..
My Questions regarding Filling in the SET (LR) ..

1) on page 7(C4) -

'Is your current Passport/Travel document enclosed? Yes go to C6 - No go to C5'

home office has my passports - from the first time i applied for ilr,

and im not sure , how to subsequently fillin the rest too..

2) on page 11 - D3 - Immigration History ..

As again the passport is with them .. and without the passports- i honestly dont know
the two sets of dates that i left away from UK... Help me Folks..

3) on page 12 - D4 - 'When does your current leave expire ? DD - MM - YYY'

should i say it as - my last grant of leave on my passport - PSW - valid until - Dec 2011

or should it be some other dates.. as i have applied for ILR before dec 2011 ..and
have exhausted appeals to no avail upto 0ct-15-2013...and the new 28days windows which
im now in ..im hoping to fillin a SET(LR) form but all the documents pertaining are with HO.
O Lord im in a tangle ..

4) on page - 12 -
'D5. If your leave to enter/remain has expired, did this leave expire more than 28 days before
this application was made? Yes go to D6 No or not expired go to D7'
i should fill in- no not expired ....and then i move on to D7

5) on page 12 -

'D7. Were you required to register with the police as a
condition of your current or last grant of leave in the UK? Yes No '
i should fill in - NO - as last grant of leave was a PSW and thus was not required for me
to register with police .

6) on page - 13 -

'D12. Do you currently have any other applications with us on which you are awaiting a
decision? Yes provide details below: No '

Folks should i answer yes or no .. cause originally i applied for my ilr first time in
April 2011 and my ilr was refused on Decemebr 2011...and then subsequently i have applied
for appeals and have exhausted all to no avail...

here should i fill in my home office details perhaps ? ..

7) on Page - 13 -

'D13. Do you currently have an appeal with the Asylum and Immigration Chamber which is yet
to be heard? Yes provide details below: No '

shall i say no ... cause currently i do not have any appeal watiting to be heared ..
i had my last appeal on oct 15 unsuccessfully..

[8]- On page 18 Section 4 -
'Passports and immigration documents
Your current passport or travel document. If you last entered the UK on a previous
passport or travel document, please also provide this document if you have it.'

folks again - how can i state that home office has all my documents
including my passports and life in the uk Test .. pls help me guys..im in a total tangle..

9) on page 20 - should i sign the cosent for verification check ...?

kadd
Newly Registered

Received my ILR----16/October/2013----UNDER 10 YEAR RULE !!!

Post by kadd » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:45 pm

I have been a silent visitor to this helpful forum.

Application sent--14/May/2013
Biometric done---22/May/2013
Documents recieved--16/October/2013
I have called DX,and will deliver Biometic card on---21/October/2013.

Its taken me 5 months and 3 days,from application to final receipt of ILR,under the 10 year rule.

Track record:
Visitor visa1+ Visitor visa2+ Vista visa3 +Vista visa4 + 6years student visa+ 2 years(PSW).

I had four vistor visas during my 10 years----Of course I made sure I left the country before any of them expired--And was not outside the UK for more than 3months on any of them----Remember visitor visas,were for a maximum of 6 months only.

The biggest worry I had was,My visa got refused in August 2009 and I did get it up until Janurary 2011----I spent over 1 year and 4 months without a visa in the UK-----I have seen many posts,alleging how serious ''Gaps'' are to the Home Office----This scared me to death,whenever I visited this forum----But I have prevailed.

No doubt my friends,what I have posted,is the easy bit of the story---I have had it tough and rough in the UK as a student,and I pray you guys will gain strength from this post.
Post your application,explain the cause of your ''Gaps'',visitor visas are counted---And God will do the rest

FREE AT LAST,FREE AT LAST
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY
I'M FREE AT LAST

sunnystar
Newly Registered

Re: Additional Documents requested

Post by sunnystar » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 pm

moulie18 wrote:Hello dear fellows,

I applied for ILR (10 yr based) in 15th July.
Biometrics done 14th August.

My wife and my son applied in September 7th. (biometrics taken 1st October)

Yesterday 17th October I received a letter from HO. They are requesting ORIGINAL documents again.

Its says I should provide
1.Recent council tax bill
2. Rent agreement/Local authority confirming who is living there
3. My salary/Contract
4. My P60.

Which I have already submitted in July.

Can anyone tell me how long normally takes them to make a decision -after they receive these docs..

The letter has been sent from TEMPORARY MIGRATION TEAM(number)

Thanks a lot.

best regards,

Moulie.
Hi Moulie,

Could you please provide more information of your application? Is it a straitforward case? Are you wife and your son applying on the basis of LR as well?

MEMON78
Newly Registered

Post by MEMON78 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Congras LLOYD, pray for us who are clip hanging, could you plz post ur time line for the peace of all of our mind who are waiting.
lloyd wrote:ILR approved on 17th oct. 9.5 weeks....still cannot believe it..will update my timeline soon for sky drive..goodluck to those waiting
jony_dhaka wrote:Its always better give something then nothing ..so that they will not have to ask you again the reason of gap.. Your case is a bit complicated so i think you should .Get mentally prepared for long wait(6-10 month ) .

Wish u best
lloyd wrote:Hi All,

I arrived UK 1st Sep 2003 and am applying for ILR - 10yr Residence this week. I just wanted to find out if i need to add a supporting letter stating the gap in my 10 yr history.

The Gap was as a result of an in time application i made many years ago and it took them more than 4yrs to reply me and got refused with right of apeal. I understand that by virtue of Section 3C my previous leave still made me legal and my appeal was successful.

So the gap between when my visa expired in their hands while application was pending to refusal and winning appeal was about 3years. All appeals done in time and have had 2 DLR's till now with the most recent expiring in 2015. I know they have records of this but does any one think i should remind them by adding a supporting letter just incase my application goes to an inexperience case worker like the ones showed on Channel 4 the other day??

zabizabi

please need your help

Post by zabizabi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 pm

i applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain (10 years) on 21 aug 2013. iam changing my address.how can i change it with homeoffice. please help me out and how long it takes .

zabizabi

Re: ILR is under process

Post by zabizabi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:35 pm

i applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain (10 years) on 21 aug 2013. iam changing my address.how can i change it with homeoffice. please help me out and how long it takes .

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: ILR is under process

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:09 pm

zabizabi wrote:i applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain (10 years) on 21 aug 2013. iam changing my address.how can i change it with homeoffice. please help me out and how long it takes .
https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... y-details/
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Benito

Re: Received my ILR----16/October/2013----UNDER 10 YEAR RULE

Post by Benito » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:11 pm

kadd wrote:I have been a silent visitor to this helpful forum.

Application sent--14/May/2013
Biometric done---22/May/2013
Documents recieved--16/October/2013
I have called DX,and will deliver Biometic card on---21/October/2013.

Its taken me 5 months and 3 days,from application to final receipt of ILR,under the 10 year rule.

Track record:
Visitor visa1+ Visitor visa2+ Vista visa3 +Vista visa4 + 6years student visa+ 2 years(PSW).

I had four vistor visas during my 10 years----Of course I made sure I left the country before any of them expired--And was not outside the UK for more than 3months on any of them----Remember visitor visas,were for a maximum of 6 months only.

The biggest worry I had was,My visa got refused in August 2009 and I did get it up until Janurary 2011----I spent over 1 year and 4 months without a visa in the UK-----I have seen many posts,alleging how serious ''Gaps'' are to the Home Office----This scared me to death,whenever I visited this forum----But I have prevailed.

No doubt my friends,what I have posted,is the easy bit of the story---I have had it tough and rough in the UK as a student,and I pray you guys will gain strength from this post.
Post your application,explain the cause of your ''Gaps'',visitor visas are counted---And God will do the rest

FREE AT LAST,FREE AT LAST
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY
I'M FREE AT LAST
Congratulations kadd!

I can imagine ur feelings, I went through almost the same things, can't wait to get an approval too... enjoy ur freedom!

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 pm

lloyd wrote:ILR approved on 17th oct. 9.5 weeks....still cannot believe it..will update my timeline soon for sky drive..goodluck to those waiting
Please update it on Skydrive, will look terrific!
Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soban

Post by Soban » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Maxwell wrote:
"No Exceptions but slightly faster"
By Theresa May

Please update it on Skydrive, will look terrific!
Lloyd can you please give us a bit more information about your case?
Was it a SET LR application? Straight forward etc?

Thanks
--

lloyd
Newly Registered

Post by lloyd » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:32 pm

SET (LR)
6yrs student visa + 3yrs DLR and another 1 year into new 3 year DLR

App Sent - 14 Aug
App Recieved - 15th Aug
Bio recieved and completed -27th Aug
Approval Recieved - 17th Oct
Bio Recieved - waiting

I would say it was a straightforward application. less than 200 days absence within the 10years.

I pray and hope that the rest of you waiting will recieve yours soon.

Someone be kind enough to please add to skydrive. Thanks

Soban

Post by Soban » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:40 pm

lloyd wrote:SET (LR)

App Sent - 14 Aug
App Recieved - 15th Aug
Bio Recieved - waiting

I would say it was a straightforward application. less than 200 days absence within the 10years.

Wow! You lucky lucky man!! Enjoy our freedom and pray for the rest of us please
--

sameer_mqj
Newly Registered

Post by sameer_mqj » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 am

Hello Z18runway/Gurus

can you please answer to my folllowing question.
sameer_mqj wrote:
z18runway wrote:I have now decided that i will apply for the FLR(m) for my wife.
1.Can i please ask you if my wife has to take Life in Uk Test as well as the English language test to submit along with Flr(m) application.

Need English test
2.do i have to submit my passport and BRP with her application.
Yes
3.Could someone provide me the list of documents that i need to submit along with the spouse flr(m) application.
There is a very good source available called flr m guidance at UKBA website.
Another questions to the gurus.

My wife has a English languaage test certificate(PTE Academic) which is expiring on the 14/10/2013. Does her certificate has to be valid in order to submit?

thankyou in Advance.

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:27 am

lloyd wrote:SET (LR)

App Sent - 14 Aug
App Recieved - 15th Aug
Bio Recieved - waiting

Many many congratulations! They should process everyone like this. I don't want to increase frustration but we lived here 10 years legally not breaking any laws, why the hell should we wait about half a year or even longer. This is not effective system and it is punishing minorities which does not make it look very nice too. Most of us paid a lot of taxes during 10 years of legal life here and they get salaries in UKBA from taxes and our fees. They don't produce anything, only process applications, check documents and make raids on take-away restaurants. I hope they are effective at border control but it looks like most of their work is spent on illegal tobacco or minor immigration offenders.

gryphon

Post by gryphon » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:18 am

Hello Folks,

I have been a silent reader in this forum for some time and I must say it is an invaluable source of information and comfort for those who have applied or those who are in the process of doing so.

I am about to send my 10years (8.5 years student + 1.5 year PSW) long residence ILR application this week. I have a few question I was wondering if some senior members or gurus can answer them please.

1) I am paying the application fee by bankers draft, I got it drafted by HSBC last week. On the payment form after I tick the appropriate box for paying by draft, it then forwards me to these Questions:

A7( Account Number)-------A8(Sort Code) --------A9(Cheque Number)

In these questions, am I supposed to put the account number, sort code and cheque number that is on the draft or is it my own bank account number that I should put down here? I only chose bankers draft as opposed to card as this is a guaranteed payment option.

2) My previous BRP which contained my Tier 4 leave to remain was retained by UKBA as my application for current leave to remain was granted after my previous one had expired. I have a scanned copy of the previous BRP and the home office letter of approval for the current leave to remain which clearly states that they have retained the previous BRP as it is no longer valid. Does it seem sensible to enclose these with the application and explain on the covering letter?

3) I am sending the following documents in support of my application:

i) All previous passport covering the previous 10 years leave to remain (except for the previous leave to remain which was on a BRP and was retained by UKBA).

ii) Current BRP

ii) Approval letter from HO

iii) 2 x passport photos

iv) Life in the UK pass notification.

Is this right set of documents that I should send? Should I be sending other documents too? I know they only require all previous passports and current BRP and if either aren't available then they ask for a whole list of other documents like the doctors letter, P60, council tax etc.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read through this long post. I really appreciate the effort.

Best Wishes,
Gryphon
Gryphon